Cardinals at Brown gameday thread 10-17-2021

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The most encouraging thing for me this season is even when things don't fee like they are clicking the team is still winning games. You always hear teams need to learn to win. That is part of it.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shoulda done it a couple years earlier and fleeced someone.

Also, for all those who said PP’s tackling didnt matter, this group of corners is showing why it does. This entire team is physical. PP wasnt shutdown enough to be so weak on the run and hitting people. It set a bad tone from your leader on D, no matter what anyone says.
100% this

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Here's the thing...why would the team do that? I think you sometimes have to keep people on the hook when the situation is still fluid.

What if the Cardinals best option ended up being to resign Peterson, but instead they told him prior that they were moving on? That is a situation that isn't too far out there.
Like I said, it is a fine line. Lots of ways to handle the situation and I just get that Peterson was frustrated. If I dedicate 10 years somewhere and they decide to move on, I would just prefer for them to say it is over vs the song and dance. Just a personal preference that makes me understand some of Peterson's frustration.

That said, the Cardinals did what they did and ultimately made the right decision regardless of the way they did it.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Shoulda done it a couple years earlier and fleeced someone.

Also, for all those who said PP’s tackling didnt matter, this group of corners is showing why it does. This entire team is physical. PP wasnt shutdown enough to be so weak on the run and hitting people. It set a bad tone from your leader on D, no matter what anyone says.
Exactly! He could've Andy Reid'ed a team!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave