Arizona Cardinals @ Pittsburgh Steelers Pregame thread. 11/26/23-12/2/23

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
If there's maybe one little silver lining, one little sliver of hope so far from this dreadful season...

I haven't seen anything publicly indicating locker room dissension, in-fighting, or similar issues showing that the players/coaches/front office personnel have lost faith in each other. That things have completely fallen apart inside the facility.

It's the minimum expectation I guess, but perhaps not the easiest feat to accomplish with a 2-10 record.

That's all I got to cheer you guys up. :)

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It's probably a combination of my age and the fact that I listen to VERY different genres of music, but I've only heard of one or two of those names.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the receiving options on this team. It's a BS excuse for Kyler's poor passing.

There are plenty of teams in the league with similar or worse talent at receiver and TE.

Okay. So you think our o-line and WRs are both fine I believe Britcard (but correct me if I'm misquoting you).

So I guess you're going defense with our first few picks in the upcoming draft?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We drafted an injury-prone receiver in college and expects us to play all 16 games in the NFL.
Oft-injured collegian becomes oft-injured professional. Monti Ossenfort continues the proud tradition of Steve Keim's Rondale Moore, Troy Niklas, and others.