Arizona Cardinals @ Pittsburgh Steelers Pregame thread. 11/26/23-12/2/23

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals has a chance to "upset" the Steelers to win this game.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Stay home @Stout. Save your money and watch the game in your nice warm home.
No can do. My buddy has a father in travel who works with a broker. He just asked my price range and I cringed at my reply. But, hey, it's a very rare game, so I'll splurge despite the ass kicking sure to come.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
No can do. My buddy has a father in travel who works with a broker. He just asked my price range and I cringed at my reply. But, hey, it's a very rare game, so I'll splurge despite the ass kicking sure to come.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isn’t the game to go to. It’s the game to bet against us.

If that line is 4 or below, that’s easy money, despite how pathetic the Steelers offense is.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Rams game renewed my hopes of getting Marvin Harrison Jr. but I am still worried that the Steelers will choke this week and ruin it. The Steelers run game has been revitalized in the last few weeks thanks to their rookie OT, as long as Picket doesnt turn it over 3 times that should be enough for us to secure the loss.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's been poor this year but considering our CBs

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We ain't good at converting them but at least we are making the right choice

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I don't know what to do with N=14, but I don't have a problem with our fourth down decision-making. It's really one of the least of our concerns.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Represent Stout! I was actually supposed to be there myself, but one of my best friends who's a Steeler fan is going through a divorce and money is tight.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard