Arizona Cardinals @ Houston Texans Pregame thread. 11/12/23-11/18/23

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tough matchup and I hope we're ready offensively.

Texans have made life tough on Lamar, Trevor Lawrence and Joe Burrow this year.

I'd feel better if Kyler put up 3+ tds on this bad Falcons defense. Although one could argue he was inches away from that.

I was shocked how little pressure he had for the most part. Games like the Texans go a long way in deciding if he returns next year as the starter.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Houston is the most explosive offense in the league, this will be a big test for the secondary.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'd feel better if Kyler put up 3+ tds on this bad Falcons defense. Although one could argue he was inches away from that.

I was shocked how little pressure he had for the most part. Games like the Texans go a long way in deciding if he returns next year as the starter.

The Falcons Defense was top 7 rated

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Bad Falcons D? Top 10 overall D. Houston D is a walk in the park compared to Atlanta.

Reactions: PJ1

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Idk man. They've been getting worked the last 3 weeks. Felt like this was a prime game to put 34 on them.

I hope we continue improving next week.
They finally got smart and stuck with the run today and it almost worked. Their fans have been pissed at how Smith has used Bijan. Today he cut him loose more.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Okay. Dudes, I'm serious.
We need to spank Houston. Protect the value of the trade.
We need to give them one of those beatings that make players feel there is no more hope and gets coaches fired.
You know the ones... where suddenly the star players start dropping on the field with fake hamstring pulls...the type of loss that will ride on their back all season.

But yeah...good clean game guys... go Redbirds.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I'll be at the game rooting them on. We should be able to put up some points on them, but with the way the Texans offense has been playing lately, we will probably need a bunch of them.
You live in Houston? Will you be tailgating? We're staying at the Holiday inn fight be the stadium.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard