Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears Pregame Thread. 12/17/23-12/23/23

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Bears

Cardinals WR Hollywood Brown (heel) has been ruled out. CB Garrett Williams (knee) and CB Bobby Price (quad) are also going to miss the game. S Andre Chachere (shoulder), LB Victor Dimukeje (foot), WR Greg Dortch (shoulder), and CB Antonio Hamilton (calf) are listed as questionable.

G Teven Jenkins (concussion), LB Noah Sewell (knee), and WR Equanimeous St. Brown (pectoral) are out for the Bears. TE Cole Kmet (quad), RB D’Onta Foreman (personal), and RB Travis Homer (hamstring) are listed as questionable.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Which knee is Williams out with? That's another concern with drafting injured players.
You gotta relax, lol. Dude isn’t like Michael Wilson where he has repeated injuries year after year. As far as which knee, I remember seeing him limping in the 2nd half. I need to rewatch.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We gonna smoke da bears!! History will show we are the most DOMINANT 4 win team in history!!
They will have no defense against us...we will teach da bears the true meaning of black and blue division ...and make them grateful we are not in it.
The bears defensive front shall be inducted into the hematoma hall of Fame when JC and the boys are done pounding them like a drunken liaison in a dive bar bathroom!!!

Talk shyte.....✓

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
We gonna smoke da bears!! History will show we are the most DOMINANT 4 win team in history!!
They will have no defense against us...we will teach da bears the true meaning of black and blue division ...and make them grateful we are not in it.
The bears defensive front shall be inducted into the hematoma hall of Fame when JC and the boys are done pounding them like a drunken liaison in a dive bar bathroom!!!

Talk shyte.....✓
For the record, Cowherd included the Cards v Bears in his blazing 5 picks this week and has Cards winning out right.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You gotta relax, lol. Dude isn’t like Michael Wilson where he has repeated injuries year after year. As far as which knee, I remember seeing him limping in the 2nd half. I need to rewatch.
Just a knee-jerk reaction (yuk yuk). If it's the same knee, it's a concern, otherwise not.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'd take a broken foot and a broken collarbone over an ACL all day, every day.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Why though? Is there something the general public doesn't know?
Not sure I believe it, but there’s a thought that the Cards are well-coached but held back by extremely bad talent.

Against similar talent, maybe coaching wins out? I also think this fan base is extremely ready to turn on this version of the bears. If the cards go up early, could get ugly.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m hearing there’s surprising money on the Cards this week.
Your prognostications have not been good lately. But, hope that changes today!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd