OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

• Cardinals' Trey McBride: Makes six catches in Week 16
    Rotowire 14 HRS AGO
    McBride gathered in six of eight targets for 31 yards during Sunday's 27-16 defeat at Chicago.

McBride has been on a tear since quarterback Kyler Murray's season debut back in Week 10, racking up a 38-425-1 line on 45 targets over the previous five contests. That said, McBride failed to reach 40 receiving yards in a game for just the third time in the last nine outings. He'll aim to bounce back Sunday, Dec. 31 against an Eagles defense that has allowed the eighth-highest catch rate (75.3 percent) to opposing tight ends this season.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Eagles fans are more pessimistic about their team than us, I've seen a lot of calls to fire Sirianni. They really expected to be even better than they were last year after losing 5 starters on defense and both coordinators.

A lot of fans really are idiots that believe in linear progression for their team. Since they lost the Superbowl last year, anything short of winning the Superbowl this year means their coach sucks.

Last edited:

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eagles fans are more pessimistic about their team than us, I've seen a lot of calls to fire Sirianni. They really expected to be even better than they were last year after losing 5 starters on defense and both coordinators.

A lot of fans really are idiots that believe in linear progression for their team. Since they lost the Superbowl last year, anything short of winning the Superbowl this year means their coach sucks.
Eagles fans for you. The most extra, delusional, pestilant fanbase in football. They know their crap unfortunately, but I can't tolerate the nonsense.