Arizona Cardinals @ Houston Texans Pregame thread. 11/12/23-11/18/23

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I remember when folks said they loved that the team wore their team uniform on flights earlier this year like it was Marine Boot Camp or something.

That was hilarious.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
You're the dude.
I remember when folks said they loved that the team wore their team uniform on flights earlier this year like it was Marine Boot Camp or something.

That was hilarious.
It was never uniform...it was reported that it's to be team approved apparel...and when in the facility. No word on of the plane is part of that...at least that I can recall.

You must be registered for see images attach

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Just got home flying from PHX back to MN after a month-long stay in Prescott. Saw the Cards' plane on the tarmac. Also saw Josh Weinfuss waiting for his Houston flight (right in front of me).

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In 10 games, our CBs have 1 INT and 14 PDs. 4 of those PDs were by Clark, who can't get off the bench now.
Not sure I get what they are doing with Clark. He had some tough games but let him learn. He has as much or more talent than Wilson. I mean no snaps last week?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure I get what they are doing with Clark. He had some tough games but let him learn. He has as much or more talent than Wilson. I mean no snaps last week?
I don't get it either. I think some of the decisions on defensive personnel have been pretty weird if you are thinking of developing young talent for the future. We have no clue why this kid has disappeared after showing some good stuff in the early games and preseason.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
L
I don't get it either. I think some of the decisions on defensive personnel have been pretty weird if you are thinking of developing young talent for the future. We have no clue why this kid has disappeared after showing some good stuff in the early games and preseason.
Disciplinary reason is the only thing that make sense

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yeam...I'm thinking he is having process issues and it's costing him playing time.
6th round picks are 6th round picks for a reason...Limited talent, injury issues, scholastic issues, attitude issues or criminal history. I think Clark has good talent...he does have an ACL injury in college (2021), but I haven't read anything about having other issues.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Two things:
1. If Baccellia (Sp) is the K/PR then it hopefully means WR time for Dortch.
2. Which ever team losses, headlines will read, "Houston, We Have A Problem".

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think the coaches are more focused on winning--trying to win, at least--and less on development.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson