ARIZONA 1st PICK IN DRAFT ONLY IF...

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
Arizona looses last two games (Seahawks & Vikings) and Chargers beat either (Steelers or Raiders). If this scenario happens, who should the Cards draft 1st overall or should they trade down?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care if they pick 1st or 3rd, or even if they take Eli or not--they should NOT trade this pick.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pariah
I don't care if they pick 1st or 3rd, or even if they take Eli or not--they should NOT trade this pick.

Depends on what is offered. I like this year's draft. I think a lot of players will be able to make a mark in their first year. Eli is not one of these players. He'll be good, but not right out of the gate.

Last edited:

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Id trade a top 10 pick EVERY year. Odds are youll get a bust that high and pay a loooooong time for it.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pariah

I'm with ya...though I'd trade down to #5, MAYBE, at the lowest. We NEED TO TRY AND LAND ONE OF THOSE IMPACT PLAYERS!!! NOT blue-chip quantity, which worked out wonderfully so far this year :rolleyes:

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
The entire draft is crapshoot... you can do all kind of analysis and scouting but whether a player pans out at the nfl level or not is really determined when he gets on the field in real games. This has been discussed many times before...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson