300 (Frank Miller)

Djaughe

Reaction score
I have a hard time going with anybody but myself these days. I hate going with others, and I hate going to crowded theaters.
Thats the Pariah we used to know!

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Awesome movie. Will likely make a few more trip to the theater to see this one.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I'm pulling the Friday sneak out and going to see this movie at 12:45. :thumbup:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I liked the movie. I would have probably preferred Gates of Fire adapted to a movie over Millers graphic novel though. They turned what could have been a historical epic in to a fantasy type film (monsters & such).

Still you gotta love the battle scenes and dialogue. if any of you liked the movie but haven't read Gates of Fire I highly recommend it. It is fiction too but told from the point of view of a non-Spartan who accompanies them to battle.

GreenCard

Reaction score
CardLogic--Richard Egan was the star of the one you are talking about.It came out in 1962.I,like you, still remember that movie and so does Miller.I read that as soon as he saw that 1962 movie he started on the book this movie is made from.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
CardLogic--Richard Egan was the star of the one you are talking about.It came out in 1962.I,like you, still remember that movie and so does Miller.I read that as soon as he saw that 1962 movie he started on the book this movie is made from.
The Richard Ean movie is called '300 Spartans'. Haven't seen it in a long time. I need to read 'Gates of Fire' as well.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Wow, fantastic movie, I loved it. I was expecting something spectacular visually and it definitely met my expectations. The storytelling and strong acting was even better than I was expecting.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a couple of hours, I will still be in the office.

:throwrockatDD

Ooh, that really sucks.

Abomb's fake girlfriend who actually does exist will be coming with us too. She's cool; she did sake bombs. Now she's going to 300. I think he might have found himself a keeper.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooh, that really sucks.

Abomb's fake girlfriend who actually does exist will be coming with us too. She's cool; she did sake bombs. Now she's going to 300. I think he might have found himself a keeper.
An irrational person might conclude she is hanging around too much.. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dd, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to provide mulli with photographic proof of the existance of said Erin.

There were photos taken last night...however they reside on abomb's camera.

She kind of reminds me of a cross between these two:

You must be registered for see images

and

You must be registered for see images

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard