OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marqui Christian Draft Profile – NFL.com

Bottom Line

While Christian might be somewhat limited to box safety duties, he's got the toughness and instincts for the position and has the ability to handle box responsibilities on an NFL level. His angular frame looks like it can handle even more muscle and he has the attention of teams who are looking for a player with his skill *set. Christian has a good shot of hearing his name called on day three and of making an NFL team as a backup safety with kick coverage ability right out of the gate.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Leave it to SK to draft the first DII player. I'm surprised the Saints beat Keim to the DT from University of Manitoba.

There's a highlight vid on youtube, the QBs he's picking off look awful but he obviously has good athletic ability and hits like a ton of bricks.

Last edited:

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Should be in competition with Swearinger to be the #2 SS behind Tony Jefferson. Not a big fan of the pick but will be interested to see how they fit him in.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should be in competition with Swearinger to be the #2 SS behind Tony Jefferson. Not a big fan of the pick but will be interested to see how they fit him in.

i figure special teams this year, swearinger replacement next year.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ok is 5'10 5/8
it was the official measurements at his pro day
he run 446 with wind and 462 against the wind
they said in tape he looks less faster then his 40 time

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Marqui Christian was on my sleeper list...was hearing some buzz about him (Dane Brugler on the radio was touting him big-time, and the Cardinals, Rams and Jets worked him out) the past couple of weeks, so I watched some of the tapes and was impressed. He's a quick reacting safety who runs the alley on a dime and delivers big-time hits. Check this tackle:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
a physical box safety whose limitations seem to be playing center field type coverage.. anyone think his role may be the backup for Buccanon as the dollar backer?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson