Week 7 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 02/19/24-02/25/24

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Some real unknowns on these lists.

It's a cheat code for identifying success.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This has been pretty clear all along. I'm very excited to hear about the steal we're going to get with the seventh OL selected to be our immediate starter.

A bit of sanity to counter what I believed to be a disturbing narrative floating around here that Beachum is good enough to be our opening day starter at either Tackle spot.

It's a little self-assured for me, just because there's a non-zero chance that the rook sucks and Beachum beats out Dennis Daley or whatever.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I have never done multi quote so let's see if this works. It is a bit of both. I am excited to see what players they target because I am curious if we see a scheme adjustment. I don't really expect us to land many so I am more interested in the interest than who we actually sign but hopefully we can do both.
OOF

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I wonder what happened for this to occur now. Drafting philosophy or something as simple as construction of a draft board?
Could be when his contract was up or something. Give him a chance to network at the Combine.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I may have to run and duck for cover, but in this scenario, I may make a final run at bringing Justin Pugh back for a year, to then see what the Cards want to, or can do at guard in 2025 with a younger player they have developed or a draft pick.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I may have to run and duck for cover, but in this scenario, I may make a final run at bringing Justin Pugh back for a year, to then see what the Cards want to, or can do at guard in 2025 with a younger player they have developed or a draft pick.
Sounds like they'll be able to do that deep into November if they want to. Nothing special about Justin Pugh anymore. Just a name you know.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard