Colts at Cardinals gameday thread 12-25-2021

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No but giving the Colts extra plays and yards and took a drive away from the Cardinals. It all adds up

Really? We started the game dropping a bomb and then blew a FG. We set our own tone.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But the Refs are way to instrumental in every game. The Browns were robbed. The Rams were gifted.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just infuriating bad spot gives them a first down. terrible PI call on Wilson. And then we get them pushed back on 2 straight penalties but they get the FG and get the ball to start the 2nd half

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because they have a superstar running back and the Cardinals are still getting to the playoffs. But you tell me the strip sack and they called interfence on a play CBs make all year. And then the interference they just called
Just quit watching then. Jeez

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
And the Colts get the ball 1st in the 2nd half. Wonder why Cards went offense 1st, when winning the toss.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
There is a point with the calls when you just can't sit there and go "oh well"... but this game right now is probably this teams best chance to get a victory in the remaining games

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the Colts get the ball 1st in the 2nd half. Wonder why Cards went offense 1st, when winning the toss.

I wanted us to do that to show confidence and it would have worked if Kirk catches the ball

AJ Green is invisible tonight, if the WR's don't step up Kyler is going to have to run for 100 yards to win this game

Montanaman

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All the coaches this year are getting cute with the ball when 3 points are important and blowing it. Most games are decided by 3 points or less and yet they go for it on 4th all the time now. it's like a trend especially with the millennial coaches. Dumb. Kliff is one of them.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the coaches this year are getting cute with the ball when 3 points are important and blowing it. Most games are decided by 3 points or less and yet they go for it on 4th all the time now. it's like a trend especially with the millennial coaches. Dumb. Kliff is one of them.

He has a holder who's never held in an NFL game and we'd already missed a FG and a XP, he doesn't trust the kicking game I don't blame him.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
KK and KM proving, once again, that they're chokers when it matters.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are going to have to play great run defense you know they don't want to throw with their OL beat up.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly at this point.

I’m thinking the chaos of a meltdown might be fun.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because they have a superstar running back and the Cardinals are still getting to the playoffs. But you tell me the strip sack and they called interfence on a play CBs make all year. And then the interference they just called

Lol. That’s a ******* joke. No one made us drop a bomb, miss a FG, snap the ball out of bounds, miss an extra point, have a false start on 4th and 1 that killed another drive.

That WAS a PI on Murphy. And yes it was a bad spot on the Wentz first down but they didn’t score there any way and guess what, if our coach want such a **** for brains blowing that other challenge he could have done something about it.

Blaming the refs when we have been a disaster all on our own is laughable and just means it’s impossible for you to just admit you’re wrong.

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
Three losses coming up. Another second half of the season tanking. There's no killer instinct on this team. Somethings missing. An opponent with no O-Line starters?? They should be taking their lunch money. Good grief.

Dropthafoos

Reaction score
Normally I would agree but we've already missed 2 kicks in this game alone.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team went from overwhelming me to underwhelming me... the season just looks to be taking it's toll on them mentally and physically. Not how ya start, but finish..always has been, but that's a big one in the NFL in a year like this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson