Cardinals at Saints gameday thread 10-27-19

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, you embarrassed yourself. I never said the team played embarrassing. But you keep putting words in mouth. Great arguments!

nothing I do on this message board embarrass me. Why? Cause it’s an internet message board.

but your clearly pretty sensitive.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welp getting no td vs an elit team is different than crappy teams

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keim has made some good moves. But the bad moves so outweigh the good right now.

Murray was a great move. But the talent is bare at ILB, DL, and WR.
If you told me in June that Cooper, Sherfield and Byrd were ahead of Isabella, Butler and KJ I would have called you crazy.

Well here we are now.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They have had at least 2 guys WIDE open on every single play. I just don't understand how there is no Card defender within 5 yards of the receiver.

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
I have been against Murray pick from day one. I will say, so far he isn't quite as bad as I thought he would be. Now, saying that. I think we would see so much more from him and this team if Kingsbury was not the coach. The thing that sucks is they definitely won't get rid of him this year.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's the same stuff with this coverage unit since the beginning of the season.. zero instincts back there.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Naw, just bothers me when someone can’t make arguments and instead tries to put words in mouth. That’s intellectually dishonest and lame.

Good lord are serious. I can’t imagine what your like in real life if that bothered you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson