Cardinals at Saints gameday thread 10-27-19

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
am I alone in thinking that was a fumble? I think NO did that's why they tackled Jones and it's why they snapped it so quickly. The replay IMO showed the ball was starting to come out before he went down. I was very surprised we didn't call timeout or challenge that call

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Only 8 plays so far on offense because our defense is absolutely terrible. Terrible.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Wouldnt that meat out offense is also horrible because they can’t stay on the field? It’s 50/50 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Joseph needs to change his first name to Soft. Omg he’s been playing chicken **** defense all season.

Bottom line is most QBs & offenses today are just too good to play mostly zone defense!!!
Pendergast redux

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
That sounds good but you're forgetting he's got the rush up the middle and Fitz didn't even plant to break out of his route yet. The DB was all over that. Oline holds up a bit more sure.
You mean like throwing the WR open on the quick route you know he is running. It is the NFL. This is how it is played.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
am I alone in thinking that was a fumble? I think NO did that's why they tackled Jones and it's why they snapped it so quickly. The replay IMO showed the ball was starting to come out before he went down. I was very surprised we didn't call timeout or challenge that call
It definitely wasn’t. His elbow hitting the ground is what caused the ball to come out.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
D looks gassed. Lot of hands on their hips and poor tackling
Gassed because Joseph is a freaking joke & chicken to play m2m.

Yeah Pat P will be asking out again soon & bailing on this team & I don’t blame him lol

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt that meat out offense is also horrible because they can’t stay on the field? It’s 50/50 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our offense had a scoring drive and a 3 and out. It's early. The defense has had all scoring system or should have scoring drives

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk