Cardinals are now MUST SEE TV

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This man has Russell Wilson qualities and intangibles. Im glad we ddin't pass on him. Fact is Rosen had a historical bad season and theres a reason why he dropped and no team is clamoring to trade for him.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look... I have NO FREAKING CLUE what we're going to look like or how we're going to play, but I am REALLY EXCITED for the season for just that reason alone. The last three years were such predictable mediocrity slogs/trainwrecks I saw coming down the tracks from a mile away.

I literally have no idea what's coming down the tracks right now... or if there are even tracks... or trains?! We've just taken MASSIVE home-run swings. We either hit a grand-slam homer or we will be an abomination of biblical proportions.

Can't wait to see which one it ends up being. There will be NO middle ground!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, must watch as in a dumpster fire. Look, I don't hate the kid or think he's hot garbage, but if he isn't a HOFer or a perennial all-pro, we just made one of the biggest mistakes in franchise history. How in the eff do you waste a pick on a QBOF only to, a year and a historically bad coaching staff/offensive line later, give up on him for something shiny?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murray is like gasoline on a fire.

He gets things going.

I just hope you're going to be a Cardinals fan first, Murray fan second as opposed to your slavish devotion to Bradford last year, decrying the idea of putting him on the bench even though he sucked golf balls through hoses before they put Rosen in.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Look... I have NO FREAKING CLUE what we're going to look like or how we're going to play, but I am REALLY EXCITED for the season for just that reason alone. The last three years were such predictable mediocrity slogs/trainwrecks I saw coming down the tracks from a mile away.

I literally have no idea what's coming down the tracks right now... or if there are even tracks... or trains?! We've just taken MASSIVE home-run swings. We either hit a grand-slam homer or we will be an abomination of biblical proportions.

I can’t argue with anything you said. IMO, it was just time for the Cardinals to take that risk.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, must watch as in a dumpster fire. Look, I don't hate the kid or think he's hot garbage, but if he isn't a HOFer or a perennial all-pro, we just made one of the biggest mistakes in franchise history. How in the eff do you waste a pick on a QBOF only to, a year and a historically bad coaching staff/offensive line later, give up on him for something shiny?

Mainly because Rosen was the 4th QB taken & IMO, taken out of desperation.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the ones who are elated will be the ones most disappointed when he's broken in half "but he was the first pick!!"

i don't love the move, but i'm not saying he's guaranteed to suck, but why doesn't everyone just take a wait and see approach to this whole thing?

Last edited:

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I got to admit it should be interesting.. I guess I wish the best for Rosen but if he turns into 80% of Aaron Rodgers I'll probably be sick..

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You only do so if you think kyler is gonna be special. Real special. Let’s get over crying in our Cheerios tonight and start hoping he lights it up!!!

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Our offense is going to put up points!!! Hell yeah it will be must see.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
From unwatchable to must see!! I’ve waited my entire life to see us draft 1st. Thrilled we took Murray.
I'm sure you're happy, I'm on board, as I've told you, the kid has talent, even though i also said we should keep Rosen & draft a defensive player or make a trade for more picks. Let's see what happens.