Supporting Member
Reaction score
Floyd
Campbell (salary)
Minter
Shipley
Butler
Nelson
Palmer, not all his fault but some mobility at this position is a must in todays game. Maybe more than any other team in the league with the offense and the play calling we have.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Floyd
Campbell (salary)
Minter
Shipley
Butler
Nelson
Palmer, not all his fault but some mobility at this position is a must in todays game. Maybe more than any other team in the league with the offense and the play calling we have.
Do you really think they'd release Palmer? I'd think the whole coaching staff would join in on the exodus.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you really think they'd release Palmer? I'd think the whole coaching staff would join in on the exodus.

They should. He is part of the problem not the solution.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
On the list of roster issues -- I would put Palmer at about #10

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Palmer isn't going anywhere. They will go after a QB in the draft but that will not mean Palmer is gone. The only time I would see Palmer leave is if they were to get Stafford or another young veteran QB

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Just like I have been saying for a couple weeks now ........... Bye Carson, Hello Tony

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Just like I have been saying for a couple weeks now ........... Bye Carson, Hello Tony

Yes, if you mean Tony Eason or Tony Banks...They've been resting for a few years and should be fresh on the field. If you mean Tony Romo, No! No reason to spend a ton of money on a player that dresses well on the sidelines.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, if you mean Tony Eason or Tony Banks...They've been resting for a few years and should be fresh on the field. If you mean Tony Romo, No! No reason to spend a ton of money on a player that dresses well on the sidelines.

Yeah, I think we must draft one but I m not sure if with keim/arians we can find a good one
Just tell u that arians favourite qb's coming from college in the last years was bortles

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Front Office just extended Palmer and Fitz at the start of the season so I doubt they pull a 180 now. Biggest issue with this team is the Oline and a good part of that is due to injuries. Shore up the Oline and you will be amazed at how much better BA becomes as a play caller and how good a QB Palmer is.

MFer will not be re-signed and a 4th rd pick or later will be used on a WR who is a legit PRer. Other than that and Oline not much draft capital needs to be put into the Offense.

ILBer, #2 CB and more LBers and maybe another Dlineman.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you think Romo is the answer, then you are a... nevermind, makes total sense why you think Romo is the answer now that I think about it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Romo would suffer a broken back in game 1 behind this OL. Carson has his problems but you cannot say he isn't tough.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
For everyone calling for Palmer to go: take a look back at the 2009 Cardinals that went 10-6 and won a playoff game, and the 2010 Cardinals that went 5-11 and were judged by PFF as the worst team in football that year.

The rosters of those two teams were remarkably similar -- with the exception being Kurt Warner

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
For everyone calling for Palmer to go: take a look back at the 2009 Cardinals that went 10-6 and won a playoff game, and the 2010 Cardinals that went 5-11 and were judged by PFF as the worst team in football that year.

The rosters of those two teams were remarkably similar -- with the exception being Kurt Warner

It's a similar situation going into the following year as well. If Kurt came back for another year they still would've been terrible in 2010 just like next year with Palmer. In fact both probably would've gotten hurt.

You can be alright with Palmer moving on and be super thankful he came here at the time.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
#1 Palmer's cap hit alone will keep him on the team until he hangs them up.

Romo is not going be an option.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson