Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 11-26-23

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not everything is racist. I just want to see how they defend the difference. Wilks, somehow, was given worse talent. He never had a Kyler Murray for 8 games. Hell, he never even had a Dobbs. Or an O-line. Or a D-line.

And give it time… by end of season, this team may be challenging for worst O and D in the league.
Nobody expected Wilks squad to be that bad. We kind of expected this.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards down 24-8 after the 3rd quarter with the Rams within field goal range. :(

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no foul for an illegal shift we just want this game to end quickly. First down

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wilks buried himself when he blamed players after every loss. That team also had NO fight. Not like this one does right now, but they have been in most games this year unlike the Wilks team.
I know we don't have much to hang on our hats on. But it's really a stretch to say this team is well coached. They are lucky the players are so bad in a sense.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I feel like a voice in the wilderness when I say tanking, but Ossenfort spent virtually no money on quality depth players. It was clever strategy as when the inevitable injuries occurred, he could just claim bad luck. This team was not built to win.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
the defense i get

a bad defensive roster to begin with -- and then most of the IR guys are defensive. you cant run a competent defense with guys off the street

the offense is the problem. There is no excuse for one TD vs a very average Ram defense

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I know we don't have much to hang on our hats on. But it's really a stretch to say this team is well coached. They are lucky the players are so bad in a sense.
Who said well coached? Most of what is considered "well coached" is just good old fashioned "good players".

Where I'm most irked with Gannon is his game management. He literally gave up, what? 8 points last week by going for it.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Kyler is being coached to stay in the pocket and go with the called plays! They are evaluating and don’t really care about winning obviously with all the going for it on 4th downs all the time! We all know Murray can run but outside of the TD run they aren’t calling any and he is not scrambling at all really. Think he is being told to stay in the pocket and run the offense per playcalls… no improv as of yet…
So Murray is being coached to stay in the pocket and they're not calling any designed runs... Except for the time when they forgot to use this brilliant strategy and accidentally had Murray run for a TD?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With a top 5 pick.. and how bad the offense is, no way you’re going defense in the first round. Also no why Carolina is done on BY so have to imagine they are going for MHJ. I guess depth is the move by trading away a QB needy team or trading Murray. But you end up w the same Oline and limited weapons