Kyler is Blaine Gabbert

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler was the biggest let down for me today. He looked like 2020 Kyler. Not going through reads. Indecisive. Holding ball too long. Not seeing open guys. Batted passes.

Was just ugh. Can't think of a single good thing from him in this game.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Lol I’m gonna certainly say KK did a **** ass job of playcalling and giving them a chance to do anything. When he started mixing it up using Ertz, Eno, Green, Connor late things started moving slit better than early when who the hell knows what he was calling! We weren’t winning this game but damn KK called a **** game for 3 qtrs of it!
You have no understanding of garbage time. None.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
K1's QB rating for this game? 99.4 and no turnovers But yeah, this loss is squarely on his shoulders.

Wish we had flavor of the month Joe Burrow instead. He only threw three picks and lost a fumble. He is so much better than Murray!
Did you watch the game or are you just looking at stats (which were pedestrian)? QBR is meaningless.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler is obviously much better than Gabbert, who has a career completion percentage of 56%, a near 1:1 TD:INT ratio and 640 total rushing yards.

But Kyler certainly looked like a completely different player than the one we saw in Week 1 last year. It's disheartening, to say the least.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Didn't take long for the garbage time stats to came in to play as an excuse like I said yesterday during the end of the game lol
Excuse? lol Okay. Tell me his stats for most of the game? You do understand how blowouts work in the latter stages of the game, yeah?

Edit: I'm in a rush so it's possible I completely misread your post and actually agree with you lol

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
K1's QB rating for this game? 99.4 and no turnovers But yeah, this loss is squarely on his shoulders.

Wish we had flavor of the month Joe Burrow instead. He only threw three picks and lost a fumble. He is so much better than Murray!
I’m not thinking anyone is blaming him for the loss, our pathetic defense made this game unwinnable regardless of how he played. But arguing he played well is insane.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Excuse? lol Okay. Tell me his stats for most of the game? You do understand how blowouts work in the latter stages of the game, yeah?

Edit: I'm in a rush so it's possible I completely misread your post and actually agree with you lol
Lol I was agreeing with you, I got ya haha

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

This is the Blaine Gabbert story writ large. Good stats amassed largely after the game was out of reach. The game was out of reach in part because of how futilely ineffective he was early in the game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard