If you think we should move on from Kyler then answer this...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Terrible take counselor! There are 21 other positions on a football team!

In Lamar Jackson's rookie season, the Ravens went 10-6! In Pat Mahomes Rookie year the Chiefs went 10-6 and won their division!
When you use exceptions to the rule - which those are - you lose your argument. Case closed.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Hmmm..

C. Williams current YTD 2023 passer rating is 170.1 + 136 yards rushing.

Compare that to Tua's last season at Alabama. 199.4 passer rating and 340 yards rushing.

Or Burrow's last season at LSU - 202.0 passer rating and 368 yards rushing.

Or Murray's 2018 season - 199.2 passer rating and 1,001 yards rushing.

Maybe he's not yet quite as polished as those three, that's possible, but right at this moment, I see him as a half tier below those three players.

Plus there's the maturity issue.

Maybe he'll turn out to be a great pro, but based on everything I've seen this season, he's not worth hitting the eject button on Murray. Just my humble opinion Cbus and I'll give you the last word if you want it.
Those guys were great prospects but so is Williams. And he's rated a better prospect coming in to the draft. Those guys were also throwing to 4 first round WR's that are very successful in the NFL.

I'm not on the Williams hype train but the guy is highly rated by the scouts. Plus, I'm probably the worst guy on here predicting QB success in the NFL :Dold. Never saw Stroud being as good as he is.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
No. Even if MOnti and Gannon got bring in a new QB in 2025, they are likely both fired after that season. You can't be awful for that many seasons and get more chances.In this scenario, you just get a rookie QB who has a new HC who didn't draft him and learning a new offense in year 2.

You must be registered for see images attach

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
to be fair to Caleb he is playing behind an atrocious O-Line and he has gotten battered this year. Tua and Burrow had some of the best O-Lines in the country.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One thing I'm absolutely sure of.

Nobody knows how good or bad any of the QB's in this class are going to be in the NFL.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Maye is going to be a really good NFL QB. He has size, accuracy, and good athleticism.

I dont believe Kyler is untradeable....this offseason. We would just have to be willing to take very little in return. I think we could probably get a team like the Giants to give us a 3rd for Kyler + a 4th...something like that. If he has a full year in this system next year and plays poorly...then he is untradeable.

Id go Maye, WR with the Texans pick (This draft has great WR talent). In the 2nd get an O-Lineman. With the 2 3rds go for more O-Line and maybe a CB.