Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Hop showing as full participation is unexpected

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The Cardinals are going to get spanked so bad this game.
I'm guessing that we never truly feel like we are "in the game" and end up about 8 or 9 points back personally.

Comparing Kliff to McVay is like comparing Wal-Mart to Gucci. They are not playing the same game IMO. Checkers vs. Chess.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Welcome to SoFi with fans, Mr. Murray. AD is the head of the welcome committee
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man, you guys are brutal. I expect a close game. Rams D is overrated & we will play well enough on both sides of the ball to be in this game right up to the final whistle.
There is nothing wrong in dreaming. It is healthy too. Reality is a ***ch though. McVay owns BA and Kliff. This is a bad match up for Cardinals scheme on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Man, you guys are brutal. I expect a close game. Rams D is overrated & we will play well enough on both sides of the ball to be in this game right up to the final whistle.
Man I love your optimism but they have beaten us 8 straight by an average of 20 points. Any given Sunday?

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
So….
Kyler Murray (Top 3 QB)
DHop (Top 3 WR)
AJ Green (comeback player of the year)
CJ (NFC sack leader)
Budda Baker (Beast)
JJ Watt (Legend..chip on shoulder)
Byron Murphy (DPOW)
Rodney Hudson (All Pro Anchor)

all gonna let the Rams run over them?!?
Nooooo!!!
I’m drinking the koolaid!

Cards 31 Rams 28

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect a Cards cover but Rams win by 2-3. Rams fan is correct that this will be a JACKED up crowd for this matchup. That will be the difference with some dumb penalties.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong in dreaming. It is healthy too. Reality is a ***ch though. McVay owns BA and Kliff. This is a bad match up for Cardinals scheme on both sides of the ball.
Rams pass D is 25th in the league. Cardinals can & will move the ball against this D. We cannot have turnovers. Rams beat TB’s horrendous secondary & so everyone thinks they’re unbeatable. They are not. Tough to win on the road in this league, but it’s doable.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man I love your optimism but they have beaten us 8 straight by an average of 20 points. Any given Sunday?
We were the WORST team in the league in 2018, and a college team would give us a game. In 2019, we were still a far inferior team. Last year, 2 pick sixes sunk our ship in both games. We were still the far inferior team from a talent standpoint. That gap has narrowed even more this year. No guarantees we win on Sunday, but it won’t be the beat down that we’ve seen since we had to start all over again in 2019.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Rams defense isn't very good this year.
Rams overall D is ranked 20th in the NFL as far as yards per game. Cardinals ranked 11th defensively. Cardinals ranked 2nd overall on offense & Rams ranked 13th. But everyone is in awe because the Rams threw the ball all over the field against a HORRENDOUS Tampa secondary. Yes, the Rams have owned us because they’ve had significantly more talent than we have had. I don’t believe that’s the case anymore. It’s saying a lot, but if we don’t turn turn the ball over or shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties, then we have enough weapons to play with them.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rams pass D is 25th in the league. Cardinals can & will move the ball against this D. We cannot have turnovers. Rams beat TB’s horrendous secondary & so everyone thinks they’re unbeatable. They are not. Tough to win on the road in this league, but it’s doable.
The flip side is Cardinals almost lost to Vikings and Jaguars. Rams have not trailed yet in all 3 games. Rams took down SB team with some one named Brady playing QB and coached by BA and Todd Bowles. I am happy you believe in Cardinals but your hope has little basis. Any given Sunday can happen but how likely is that?

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
Sorry - I want the Cards to win; I'd love for the Cards to win, and I'll be cheering for them. That being said, I think the Rams are getting better and the Cards might even be regressing. 38-13 Rams

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
To make hopefuls better, Cardinals opened as 6 point underdogs and right now the line is around 4 points. Money is coming in on Cardinals.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd guess zero. Some rankings I've seen don't even have them top 10.
Really? Which ones?
Prisco & CBS have the Cardinals at #2
USA Today has the Cardinals at #5
SportsNaut has the Cardinals at #5
NumberFire has the Cardinals at #6
ESPN has the Cardinals at #7
Sagarin has the Cardinals at #7
TeamRankings has the Cardinals at #9
Five Thirty Eight has the Cards at #10

You must've searched desperately to find a ranking where the Cardinals were outside of the top 10!

...dave

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It's not only about unit strengths, although Rams do have that. It's the matchup. McVay has always had our number offensively and Vance has never come close to a game plan that stops them in 4 tries, and that was with Goff. Heck, he couldn't even stop Wolford last year in a crucial play off deciding game and they didn't have Kupp in that game either. Wolford had 231 in the air and 56 on the ground.

Now they have an over the top game too and a much better QB I don't see Vance getting better at stopping them.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DeAndre Hopkins back to full participation in practice for Cardinals

Wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins returned to full participation in practice for the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday.

Hopkins missed Wednesday’s practice due to a rib injury that also kept him from practice last week in the lead up to the team’s win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. Despite the injury, Hopkins played most of the contest against the Jaguars and caught three passes for 21 yards.

Hopkins being full-go on Thursday is a good indication that he’s improving and will be available for Sunday’s NFC West clash with the Los Angeles Rams.

Offensive linemen Kelvin Beachum (ribs), Justin Murray (back), and Justin Pugh (back) all missed practice again on Thursday. Beachum was inactive for last week’s game against the Jaguars. Murray and Pugh both started and played less than half of the offensive snaps in the game.

Running back Eno Benjamin was added to the injury report on Thursday. He was limited with a hamstring injury.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm surprised by the line dropping. Rams coming off a huge win, and maybe bettors expect a letdown. 2.5 point drop is a lot. And there is the possibility that we have to beat them sometime.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard