Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals @ Dallas Cowboys
Sunday January 2, 2022
Kickoff - 02:25 PM

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I seriously don't think I'm gonna watch, the announcers will have Dak winning MVP and slobber all over them how they will win the Super Bowl, meanwhile Zeke will put up 387 yards rushing

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals have no business playing a first place team right now. They have no business even suiting up on Sunday --- they are frauds and we sadly have all been duped.

They will lose this Sunday, they will limp home to play a meaningless game and lose that game too. Then Mr. Pouty face will throw three picks int eh first half in what looks like a road game vs the Bucs. Final Score, Bucs 41-Cardinals 7.

then Hopefully everyone gets fired, and the new coach comes in and challenges pouty face, and he leaves to play baseball.

BritCard

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
This team is weak when the pressure is on.

The pressure is off now. They made the playoffs. They are currently 5th and can;t go lower than 6th but thats unlikely. They are at their playoff floor already. They are on the road against a team on form who just scored 50+.

These have been the games where the Cardinals have played with freedom and won.

So it wouldn't surprise me to see them play much better vs the Cowboys. I still think we get beat, just because the bar is so low "much better" still won't be enough.