Free Agency 2020

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ESPN talked about PJ Tucker wanting to return to Phoenix after the cp3 trade. I'd be for it. Sure, he's undersized but there is no doubting his toughness.

Anton
Tucker
Bridges
Book
Paul

Cam Johnson
Cam Payne
Javon Carter
Saric
BAynes?

That is a hard nosed contender.
Are you sure Tucker would want to come back here? I hear all the bars are going to close again soon.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#10 for #35 and Bjelica seems really steep.

I'd like to figure out a way to get Richaun Holmes back from the Kings in a pick swap (10 for 12) but matching salaries would be a problem.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn

·
28m

Portland Trail Blazers F Rodney Hood is declining his $6M player option and becoming a free agent, sources tell ESPN. Hood’s had nearly a full year to recover from a torn Achilles injury and can play right away with a new team.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd like to figure out a way to get Richaun Holmes back from the Kings in a pick swap (10 for 12) but matching salaries would be a problem.

by all accounts he wasn’t a good locker room guy that’s why he’s gone. I had high hopes for him, but he hasn’t been that great

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So I saw another guy say maybe the dude we are trading for is Nemanja Bjelica from the Kings - and that makes a lot of sense from the Suns perspective. He had a 15per last year and shot 41% from 3. Basically he is a cheaper version of Gallo for now, and maybe the Kings don't want to resign him.

But the Kings already have the 12th pick - so I am thinking if that was the trade down target, we would be getting the 35th pick.

Bjelica is a poor man's Saric. Hell, no.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
ESPN talked about PJ Tucker wanting to return to Phoenix after the cp3 trade. I'd be for it. Sure, he's undersized but there is no doubting his toughness.

Anton
Tucker
Bridges
Book
Paul

Cam Johnson
Cam Payne
Javon Carter
Saric
BAynes?

That is a hard nosed contender.

Does Tucker have anything left in the tank, though? He looked old and worn out last season.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Does Tucker have anything left in the tank, though? He looked old and worn out last season.
He owns time share properties on our court in the corners at three point range. He wants to come back so he can use those properties!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
by all accounts he wasn’t a good locker room guy that’s why he’s gone. I had high hopes for him, but he hasn’t been that great

That's too bad, his mom was a nice cheerleader addition to the fan base.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not interested in Holmes. I would rather have Saric and/or Baynes.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Your track record of reviewing players is shot....

Yeah - the guy played 27 minutes a game last year.

Shot 41% from 3, and had a per of 15.

If that is an end of the bench player, sign me up for a bunch of those.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Your track record of reviewing players is shot....

Bjelica was a third string PF on the freaking Kings, for goodness sake. And he plays like he is glued to the floor the same way Saric does. Not surprisingly, he can't defend a chair.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Bjelica was a third string PF on the freaking Kings, for goodness sake. And he plays like he is glued to the floor the same way Saric does. Not surprisingly, he can't defend a chair.
He had the most minutes of any PF on their team last year.......

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He had the most minutes of any PF on their team last year.......

And yet was still listed behind Bagley and Giles on their depth chart. The only reason he played that many minutes was that Bagley and Giles were hurt, and not so surprisingly, the Kings were terrible, even with a promising young backcourt.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
And yet was still listed behind Bagley and Giles on their depth chart. The only reason he played that many minutes was that Bagley and Giles were hurt, and not so surprisingly, the Kings were terrible, even with a promising young backcourt.
And yet started almost every game and played more minutes than them, but you care more about what some depth chart says?...

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And yet started almost every game and played more minutes than them, but you care more about what some depth chart says?...

I know I don't want my starting power forward to have just been the third best power forward on an awful team whose weakness was its frontcourt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard