Free Agency 2020

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Don’t want PJ back. I wonder if CP can work a little magic with Ibaka and convince him to sign for $9 mil...

Serge + Halliburton/Hayes and I will officially get pumped.

If something like that happens, that puts us in best case scenario territory and sets us up to make a run at 3rd in the West.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We might be able to get a vet looking for a winning situation to bite on that $9 million exception, especially if a starting slot is available. Players like playing time almost as much as money.

Serge Ibaka
Montrezl Harrell
Millsap

Anyone want a Morris?

I've wanted Harrell for a long, long time. Ibaka would fit nicely as well. Milsap is better than anyone the Suns have at power forward.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've wanted Harrell for a long, long time. Ibaka would fit nicely as well. Milsap is better than anyone the Suns have at power forward.

I'm ok with Harrell or Ibaka. Harrell's energy is a little over the top and annoying. Milsap is done, had a chance to shine in the playoff but really didn't do anything. Melo is better than Milsap right now, not saying much.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm ok with Harrell or Ibaka. Harrell's energy is a little over the top and annoying. Milsap is done, had a chance to shine in the playoff but really didn't do anything. Melo is better than Milsap right now, not saying much.

Melo is most certainly not better than Milsap. For one thing, Milsap at least tries to defend.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
One thing is Chris Paul's work with the union, he probably has very guy's number on his phone. :)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I don't think it's been announced on this board:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is crazy for many reasons. We need bigs, and a couple of these guys are cheap. plus we need to get to 13 players minimum.

No, it's not crazy

Diallo sucks. Kaminski sucks. Baynes will be too expensive for the amount of playing time we would give him.

I am fully behind only keeping Dario.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bertans
Gallinari
Ibaka
Grant
Harrell

Surely one of these guys would sign here for the mid-level.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bertans
Gallinari
Ibaka
Grant
Harrell

Surely one of these guys would sign here for the mid-level.

Gallo apparently has a deal in place with the Hawks. Bertans and Grant are likely looking for more money(not sure they are really worth much more then the MLE though) and Harrell just isn't good and a terrible fit. Don't really have a read on what Ibaka is going to do or what his market is.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would be fine resigning Saric and Baynes and calling it a day.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I would be fine resigning Saric and Baynes and calling it a day.
Depends who is on the board at 10. If none of the guys at the top of our board are there than they need to trade back and try to get something extra.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gallo apparently has a deal in place with the Hawks. Bertans and Grant are likely looking for more money(not sure they are really worth much more then the MLE though) and Harrell just isn't good and a terrible fit. Don't really have a read on what Ibaka is going to do or what his market is.

I don't understand how you can say that.

Harrell won the NBA Sixth Man Award and Hustle Award for 2020.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Maybe the Suns have a verbal promise from Ariza that he will actually play like he gives a crap if they resign him. ;)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bogdan Bogdanovic will become a RFA.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media