Steelers at Cardinals Gameday thread 12-8-19

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
And yet that's the conclusion made of Rosen as a rookie.

Just saying...by your argument, Rosen can still be a stud, but how many on here or on the Dolphins board would agree with that?

PS: I'm not pro Rosen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rosen didn`t get the luxury of all the excuses last season.He was tarred and feathered by the shiny new toy fanclub.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He's a rookie QB. All rookies have their ups and downs. To suggest that he isn't anything special based on some ups and downs as a rookie is really short sighted.

I'm sure you would fully admit that he doesn't exactly have a lot of talent to work with either, but most of the QBs (if not all) that are playing better than him have a lot more talent to work with.

It’s not short sided. It’s his baseline right now. He’s a Top-15 QB +/-. I was told all offseason by fanatics here that the multiple sacrifices made to bring him to Arizona would be justified from Day 1. The good and the bad outweigh each other. He has to do more than this next season.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
And yet that's the conclusion made of Rosen as a rookie.

Just saying...by your argument, Rosen can still be a stud, but how many on here or on the Dolphins board would agree with that?

PS: I'm not pro Rosen.

Rosen also had no where near the amount of flashes that Murray has. Rosen was straight up terrible as a rookie and Murray has overall been solid with some flashes of brilliance.

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
That was horrible, add in The week coverage with safety help. Peterson is clearly giving the bare minimum. He needs to be benched as an example to the rest the team

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Rosen also had no where near the amount of flashes that Murray has. Rosen was straight up terrible as a rookie and Murray has overall been solid with some flashes of brilliance.
You are what your record says you are. Right now KM = .5 wins more than Rosen.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rosen didn`t get the luxury of all the excuses last season.He was tarred and feathered by the shiny new toy fanclub.

Because he was absolutely awful in every way. Kyler is having a statistically very good rookie season despite the lack of talent around him. Rosen had a terrible one.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PP21 ... how you can't tackle theire and overall ... this D ...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
really bad decision by Murphy to grab when he had safety help over the top. Bad pick and then basically gave them the redzone with that penalty

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
You could also argue KM has had way more to work with than Rosen did, including a coach and system that's supposed to fit him.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s not short sided. It’s his baseline right now. He’s a Top-15 QB +/-. I was told all offseason by fanatics here that the multiple sacrifices made to bring him to Arizona would be justified from Day 1. The good and the bad outweigh each other. He has to do more than this next season.

he’s set all kinds of rookie QB records on a talent depleted team! Not sure what a QB would have to do to prove to you he is legit to be honest...

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Because he was absolutely awful in every way. Kyler is having a statistically very good rookie season despite the lack of talent around him. Rosen had a terrible one.
Statistically good... but showing that it is being built off of garbage time or wins against terrible teams.