Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First visit to Coors this season. Wish we had played them earlier in the season

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I'll be at a concert downtown, so I have to miss this one.

Go, D-backs!

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Wow
That was a thermo nuclear implosion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's time to find another shortstop. Now Ahmed can't field, in addition to not being able to hit.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
7-4 DBacks
It's time to find another shortstop. Now Ahmed can't field, in addition to not being abke to hit.
Your posts are all so negative. You would have the whole team gone including the manager and coaches. Overreact much? LOL Enjoy what we have done against superior teams. Enjoy the ride. It will get worse. It is amazing what we have accomplished so far. Enjoy it while it lasts.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
7-4 DBacks

Your posts are all so negative. You would have the whole team gone including the manager and coaches. Overreact much? LOL Enjoy what we have done against superior teams. Enjoy the ride. It will get worse. It is amazing what we have accomplished so far. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Sheesh. Just made an observation. Ahmed's fielding has been atrocious this year, and for a defensive shortstop who could never hit, that's not a good thing.

At least Escobar can redeem himself at the plate, like he just did. Ahmed now brings nothing to the table.

The team overall has been a pleasant surprise. Jones and Holland were fantastic signings. Marte is coming around. Peralta and Walker are both solidifying the heart of the order.

AZ Native

Reaction score
Sheesh. Just made an observation. Ahmed's fielding has been atrocious this year, and for a defensive shortstop who could never hit, that's not a good thing.

At least Escobar can redeem himself at the plate, like he just did. Ahmed now brings nothing to the table.

The team overall has been a pleasant surprise. Jones and Holland were fantastic signings. Marte is coming around. Peralta and Walker are both solidifying the heart of the order.
Go back and read all your prior posts and you will see what I am saying. We are at a gun fight with a knife and doing well so far. But will it last?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Go back and read all your prior posts and you will see what I am saying. We are at a gun fight with a knife and doing well so far. But will it last?

Probably not, but if we can remain competitive, and if we end up winning 75-80 games, then my hat's off to Torey Lovullo, no matter how unconventional his approach, line-ups and strategic decisions are.

AZ Native

Reaction score
Maybe Torey knows what he is doing. 81 wins with this squad is a great coaching job. You predicted 61 wins. We will see what happens.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Home team exceeding expectations is always a good time.

Stupid McFarland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk