2023 World Series Game 5 Texas Rangers @ Arizona Diamondbacks. 11/1/23

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least the stage is set for a historic comeback. Keep the faith, gang! I'm pulling for you all and our hometown team!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
wanted to sport the Cotton Candy baby blue/pink dbacks colorway today but I can't do it - I gotta go with the green and yellow again - the one I rocked in game 2 because we simply can't lose tonight

You must be registered for see images attach

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Only an appearance by Cy Gallen can save the Dbacks. Lovullo is getting schooled by Bochy, and the offense is either sporadic or non-existent. If we get Bad Gallen tonight, the fat lady will sing loud and early.

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
Only an appearance by Cy Gallen can save the Dbacks. Lovullo is getting schooled by Bochy, and the offense is either sporadic or non-existent. If we get Bad Gallen tonight, the fat lady will sing loud and early.
Crazy how splotchy we've been at the plate. I don't know that Gallen will ever be what he was; I don't think this is slump, it might be his new normal. The sad thing is that the world is seeing the Dbacks they thought, not the ones that ground down the Phillies and swept the Dodgers

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Sewald's blown save in the 9th inning of Game 1 appears to be "the moment" that will cost the Dbacks a second world championship. Hope we don't need to see Sewald tonight. At a minimum, the Dbacks need to win 1 of 3 at home and send the World Series back to Texas for Game 6.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zzz really sucked ass l n dbacks poor showin in past 2 gms and suns heartbreaker loss to freakin ugh spurs dangggg u texas!!

Pleaseeeeeee show some signs of life in a few hrs dbacks its judgment day

Whatever occurs good season been entertaining ride with hope for fut unlike 1 other team lol

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Winning the next three is how they turn a really good story into an amazing for the ages type story. If there is any team that can it’s this one. Need our best to play their best. It’s really that simple.