2023 World Series Game 5 Texas Rangers @ Arizona Diamondbacks. 11/1/23

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great unexpected year when it all said and done. However this team is what it is right now. A team who got on a roll, caught some breaks with other players out during the playoffs, but after the shine wears off we are really an average to slightly above average team. Kendrick needs to capitalize on this and just do what it takes to improve this team in a few key areas. We shall see in the off season what his true intentions are, counting money or chasing sustainable success

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mr. Let’s get in a 0-2 count every time Perdomo
I don't care if he did that every at bat. The point was that in the bottom of the ninth, with the dbacks having a flicker of a hope to rally, the ump made a terrible 3rd strike call on Perdomo.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Really proud of the fight of the DBacks. I remember watching a game against the Twins where they had 14 hits but lost the game because they couldn’t bring runners home.

That proved to be their downfall but what an incredible run through the playoffs. To beat Philly in 6&7 on the road was bonkers.

Keep building on this DBacks. Of course a WS is never a guarantee. I’m a Nats fan but really proud of how they competed.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Man....congrats on a great season gang. So sorry it didn't end up the way you wanted. Despite ending my season, you know AZ is my second home and I have nothing but love for you guys. I ALWAYS root for the rest of the AZ teams to do well, primarily to get some joy outside of Cards football (LOL) but I know you guys will be back next year ready to rumble with the young talented core of that team. Chin up AZ!