Zeke Nnaji

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zeke Nnaji is another freshman prospect from Arizona.

He is mostly considered a center prospect by several mocks. Zeke is 6''11", weighs 240 pounds and has a 7'1" wingspan.

Zeke is very mobile for his size.

Here is how NBA Draft Room describes him in their brief scouting report:

A mobile big who runs the floor well, has good hands and a nice scoring touch. Quick and athletic with good body control and ability to play above the rim. Can shoot from mid range and should develop an ability to stretch the floor and hit the 3.

Shows a nice ability to guard in space but doesn't project as a big time rim protector at the next level.

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/zeke-nnaji_15.html

In the mocks, Tankathon has Zeke ranked #34, NBADraft.Net #23 and NBA Draft Room #19.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is some scouting video on Zeke Nnaji.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I like Zeke as a backup/rotational PF/C, but only if we trade back in the draft, or acquire another later round pick.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like Zeke as a backup/rotational PF/C, but only if we trade back in the draft, or acquire another later round pick.

This. Can't compete enough with stronger players to be the answer at PF for us, as we saw in the Washington games, but will likely have a nice career as a back up PF/C. Think Channing Frye with less of an outside shot (though Frye was pretty much at Nnaji's level shooting coming out of college, so Frye might be a good comparison) or better yet, Jordan Hill (who I think would have had a better NBA career if the Knicks hadn't expected too much of him).

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Would’ve been a top-10 pick in 2021 if he came back and got stronger. He’s a hard worker and tough but a few things were holding him back.