There’s still a possibility we draft Nabers

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Follow along.

What have I said about all three receivers for months now? MHJ is the best, but the gap between him and the other two isn't that great.

....what that means is that Odunze and Nabers are probably Pro Bowl to All Pro type of players as well.

This really isn't that hard.
They are generational like megatron?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Hence why I said Pro Bowl to All Pro. There is a range of possibilities that these guys project to.
I was told Pro Bowl is a popularity contest. They can't possibly become that popular can they????

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
FACT: a small school CB at 11 and IOL at 23 is not going to get anyone excited or sell tickets. The only way the Cards should trade down is if MHJ goes top 3 and one of the big 3 QBs is sitting at 4... then you get your haul picks, which will be more than what MN is offering now I suppose

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would agree with pro bowl. Disagree with all pro. Remember, Fitz was only “all pro” like once.

I just don't know how anyone can say this. All pro teams are full of players nobody had down as All Pro's at this stage or they wouldn't have gone late round 1, or round 2, 3, 4 or 5 etc

It's absolutely possible Nabers or Odunze have more Pro Bowls than MHJ. What people think about players coming out of college has absolutely no bearing on how good they are as NFL players a lot of the time. The same way Michael Thomas has more All Pro's than Fitz despite not being in the same league as a player.

I'm sure there are people that thought Corey Davis and Kevin White were future All pros.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I just don't know how anyone can say this. All pro teams are full of players nobody had down as All Pro's at this stage or they wouldn't have gone late round 1, or round 2, 3, 4 or 5 etc

It's absolutely possible Nabers or Odunze have more Pro Bowls than MHJ. What people think about players coming out of college has absolutely no bearing on how good they are as NFL players a lot of the time. The same way Michael Thomas has more All Pro's than Fitz despite not being in the same league as a player.

I'm sure there are people that thought Corey Davis and Kevin White were future All pros.
All scenarios have a range of outcomes. Normally, when people discuss topics, they discuss the most likely ranges.

I find it interesting you argued in favor of using a round 1 or 2 draft pick on a DT because of the historic hit rate of players in that range and now you are arguing the opposite that All Pros can come from anywhere because of outliers and "possibility".

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
All pro teams are full of players nobody had down as All Pro's at this stage or they wouldn't have gone late round 1, or round 2, 3, 4 or 5 etc
I'd be extremely interested in seeing BritCards' Fake-All Pro Team. Just real "no one knows anything but me" energy here.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All scenarios have a range of outcomes. Normally, when people discuss topics, they discuss the most likely ranges.

I find it interesting you argued in favor of using a round 1 or 2 draft pick on a DT because of the historic hit rate of players in that range and now you are arguing the opposite that All Pros can come from anywhere because of outliers and "possibility".

It's not the opposite. What I actually said was that DT's considered to be top 10 at their position are far more from round 1 than any other position.

The other side of that being that all other positions have top 10 players from a far wider draft position that DT's. Wide receiver the most diverse of all.

Just looking at the 2024 team and the only offensive players that were top 10 picks are CMC and Trent Williams. And on defense there's only Garrett, Surtain and Roquan Smith.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd be extremely interested in seeing BritCards' Fake-All Pro Team. Just real "no one knows anything but me" energy here.

You have some real reading difficulty issues K9.

Not sure what's difficult to understand here. The top 3 spots in the draft create the most AP players because you usually have 2-3 QB's. The spot that creates the most is #3 because it's most often the best non QB player in the draft.

After that it's pretty split over round one. Pick 16 has as many as 5. Pick 30 has as many as 13. Pick 9 randomly has the 3rd best rate. But generally all through round 1 from 1970 to 2016 every spot is hovering around 15 APs, with the odd random low or high.

Nobody has a clue who will be All Pro. Pick 20 created 17 in that span. Pick 6 created 18. Pick 4 20. Barely any different.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You have some real reading difficulty issues K9.

Not sure what's difficult to understand here. The top 3 spots in the draft create the most AP players because you usually have 2-3 QB's. The spot that creates the most is #3 because it's most often the best non QB player in the draft.

After that it's pretty split over round one. Pick 16 has as many as 5. Pick 30 has as many as 13. Pick 9 randomly has the 3rd best rate. But generally all through round 1 from 1970 to 2016 every spot is hovering around 15 APs, with the odd random low or high.

Nobody has a clue who will be All Pro. Pick 20 created 17 in that span. Pick 6 created 18. Pick 4 20. Barely any different.
Bro if multiple people are misunderstanding your posts, maybe the problem is the writer, not the audience?