What kicker would you want the Cards to sign?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Too bad the Giants signed Gould. Don't know who is out there but he has to be better than Catman.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't know but I'd bring in everyone I could find to try out.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I need to break out the Rackers jersey that I bought for a girlfriend in 2008. Fire Amos Jones

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I wonder if Wagner was in his head when he went over the center again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Those kicks didn't happen in a vacuum, but it's much easier to say the above when you pretend they did.

I guess I need a better reason to can the kicker than one missed kick. His only miss coming into the game was on a botched snap. The Wagner block was not on him. Additionally, who out there is better than Catanzaro on the open market?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Count me in on the bandwagon that says cutting Catanzaro is freaking nuts! Amos Jones on the other hand.. hard to make an in-season move unless your team is a total train wreck, but would love to see a change after this season.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TJ

Reaction score
No because he only sucks in one stadium. UOP.

Hauschka's career FG% is 87%

Catanzaro's is 86.7%

Unless Vinateri, Tucker, Gotskowski, et al become available, why would you make a change?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Hauschka's career FG% is 87%

Catanzaro's is 86.7%

Unless Vinateri, Tucker, Gotskowski, et al become available, why would you make a change?

I wouldn't make a change just for the sake of it but what's really concerning is Cat being significantly worse at home. It's mental.

TJ

Reaction score
I wouldn't make a change just for the sake of it but what's really concerning is Cat being significantly worse at home. It's mental.

Catanzaro was an 88% kicker at home last season. Not sure where you're getting this CatMan is "significantly" worse at home business.

Cat's first miss this season was on a botched snap. His second was on the Wagner leaping over the line.

He most definitely needed to hit the 24 yard try, but unless he goes full PTSD after tonight, he's still the best option at the moment.