Assuming You Want the Rumors I’m Hearing

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Trubisky went 11-3 and made a probowl his 2nd year in the league. I think had he gone to a better organization he would still be starting for them.

Maye is for sure worth the risk of picking him top 3...especially if you aren't trading up. Hes not a lights out prospect like and Andrew Luck...so if I was giving up multiple 1sts and tearing up our draft for the next 3 years, I would have more hesitation....but I think he is WAY more of a sure thing to be a quality NFL starter than Caleb Williams.
Trubisky is on THE quality organization with the Steelers right now and when he got a chance to start he wasn't even half the QB that Mason Rudolph is. Matt Nagy is a genius for making people think Trubisky ever had any potential at all.

I do find it funny that Trubisky's stats with the Bears are across the board better than Justin Fields' stats.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I dont Know anything about Maye but lets Compare Ok at the worst we see Trubisky (Yikes) at the best we see Allen at Buffalo (Yeah) would anyone take that risk I guess thats why all the scouts and Gm's get the big bucks Personally I would take the risk but I dont have a voice in the matter
The Trubisky comp is kind of lazy. Sure they are both Tar Heels, but their game and the circumstances of them as prospects is very different.

Maye is a blue blood UNC kid with an extensive familial sports background. He's a two year starter who has routinely demonstrated he can make legit NFL throws. Trubisky was a one year wonder.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The Trubisky comp is kind of lazy. Sure they are both Tar Heels, but their game and the circumstances of them as prospects is very different.

Maye is a blue blood UNC kid with an extensive familial sports background. He's a two year starter who has routinely demonstrated he can make legit NFL throws. Trubisky was a one year wonder.
Agree 100% with this. Don't really feel it is debatable.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I remember being gung ho early this season about these QBs, but man, this year's QB prospects just haven't spoken to me. Super glad not to be needing one (yet). Especially sitting at 4.
If you love this year's crop, you will be ecstatic with next years! All the draft shows I watch say that next year's will be one of the worst in a while.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If you love this year's crop, you will be ecstatic with next years! All the draft shows I watch say that next year's will be one of the worst in a while.
Yeah there really isn't one QB to get excited about. The best come out early so you will have the occasional class that's kind of crap.

Last year you had people getting excited about Anthony Richardson, who will probably have the same career arc as Quincy Carter.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah there really isn't one QB to get excited about. The best come out early so you will have the occasional class that's kind of crap.

Last year you had people getting excited about Anthony Richardson, who will probably have the same career arc as Quincy Carter.
Just seen an article the bears have 2 offers for Justin fields one from the falcons the other from the raiders. If I am Justin I am hoping to land with Atlanta weapons galore and weak division

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Just seen an article the bears have 2 offers for Justin fields one from the falcons the other from the raiders. If I am Justin I am hoping to land with Atlanta weapons galore and weak division
As crazy as it sounds, Atlanta is the best case scenario. They won't have the immediate expectations that other franchises like Pittsburgh or Denver would have, and obviously he is a Georgia kid so it would be a homecoming of sorts.