Veldheer

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This guy is the real deal. Nice to have a LT getting it done. Great signing.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did he even give up a sack this year? Let's see him hold up against that Seahag's pass rush.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He's really good.

Credit to Stanton as well for stepping up in the pocket and buying some extra time for himself.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He's badass. Don't hear his name much, therefore he isn't a problem. Our whole line was good today allowing Stanton to maneuver in the pocket and climb the way he should.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's very much the real deal. I dont even remember a time when we had a dominate left tackle like this. He played flawless today just shut down Justin Smith today and we didn't hear his name once.

Don't even get me started on Johnathon Cooper. Don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a draft pick

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Veldheer for ever unclean!!

Attachments

• unclean.jpg
    unclean.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
The time that Stanton has was ridiculous. Keim and Arians, nailed this pickup!

+1

Not to mention Ellington's big run at the end of the game was off Veldheer's down block.

He is having a great season so far.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Veldheer
Palmer
Shaughnessy
Kelly (via NE)

Seriously, how do the Raiders not franchise that guy. And give up a 1 and a 2 for Palmer, and flip him for a 6. They are the new...Cardinals of the 70s and 80s (okay, probably 90s as well).

Exactly. Which is why I find is hilarious they are turning on Allen.

Is he a problem? Maybe. Is he THE problem? Not even close.

Mark Davis is the 21st century version, but worse, then Bill. Mark has all the analysis at his fingertips that Bill never had, plus the benefit of some insane TV contract money, that again Bill never had during his prime years.

Plus remember no one is going to want to go there unless it's their last option or they somehow believe the front office will overpay and honor it.

They were going to sign Saffold to play out of position over Veldheer for more money then we paid Veldheer and he would have signed for less from Oakland. Then they nixed the Saffold deal, and he signed for a little more then HALF of what Oakland offered.

Does anyone think FA's, besides the futility factor, will want to come there? Whenever a contract gets announced, other guys right below them start signing. Saffold probably could of gotten more then St. Louis offered, but other players signed elsewhere between the time he accepted the Raiders offered and when they backed out of the deal.

Besides players, do you think AGENTS will want to go there? Saffold's agent probably lost a cool million (if about 5 percent). Even if a player is dumb enough, the agents of the top guys sure won't forget that.

Think of this too. They had Carson Palmer, but decided Flynn was better. Once they got Flynn, they traded us Palmer. Dumb, dumb move.

Then idiot McKenzie went after Schaub. Wow. Then while Carr was clearly outplaying, and Allen wanted Carr, guess who is pushing for Schaub? McKenzie.

Funny how the news of Allen being on the hotseat came right after the coach overruled the idiot GM and put the guy with more talent as starter.

Let me reiterate that again. McKenzie CHOSE Flynn over Palmer and wanted Schaub over Carr to start. Talk about clueless.

McKenzie signs over the hill or never going to be anything special guys to contracts for past production. Contracts they aren't likely to exceed. It's like hey this guy played decently 2-3 years ago, let's pay him like he's still playing that well!

You contrast that to Keim and it's absolute laughable. Keim would rather sign up and coming guys to contracts they are likely to outperform.

The Raiders are a mess, and it starts all the way at the top.

Once again, thanks Oakland for all you've done for us through your ineptitude!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson