Thank You Mr. Bidwill

Codeofhammurabi

Cards Fan Since 1971
Reaction score
Thank You Mr. Bidwill

I want to thank Mr. Bidwill for bringing Dennis Green in to coach this mess of an organization. He, and his coaching staff, has had us in every game (except Buffalo), and we have now won on the road. We now have expectations so high that when we win our first road game in two years, this board in up in arms over our young quarterback and reassembled offensive line not performing to pro-bowl type standards. Green has made us competitive even though we have not had Marcel Shipp and Anquan Boldin. He has made this team follow his lead, or they are shown the door. Green started with a great draft. Fitzgerald, Dansby, and Dockett are all great contributors already. He also has previous draft busts playing solid. :thewave:

We probably are not a playoff team this season, but we are pointed in the right direction. Another good draft, development of, or aquisition of a solid quarterback, and contiued productivity out of our defense will get us to the playoffs in the near future. When this happens we will have to thank Mr. Bidwill for bringing in Dennis Green.

GO CARDS!!!

Last edited:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice post, but before anyone berates you, it's Bidwill.. with an "i" :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Codeofhammurabi:

Find a chalkboard. Your punishment is to write the word BIDWILL 1,000 times.

:D

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Capital Card said:
Oh come on Kate, I so wanted to BIM him.....

My Master JediBIM has taught me well :D

:jedi:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Codeofhammurabi said:
We probably are not a playoff team this season, but we are pointed in the right direction.

I agree.

I love how the defense has played this season and I'm sure the offense will click someday, we've definitely got weapons on both sides of the ball.

I wish we'd get more out of our special teams (returns/coverage).

Can't wait to see how the rest of the season goes and see which potential free agents might actually want to come and play for Coach Green.

Go Cards!!!

BIM

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GREAT POST! Billy Boy finally took a risk with DG and it's paying off - and it's going to continue to pay off in the future! You know what's great - being at a bar - screaming my head and people asking me how much money I have on the game. When I tell them nothing, you should see the shock and even appreciation for such rabidness for such a long-time horrid franchise. Someone called me the best fan he's ever seen - that was pretty cool.

But the best part is EVERYONE knows we're going to get there - at the end of almost every conversation I have with people during the games - they look at the screen and see that bad-ass mother on the sidelines and tell me what I already know - "If they let DG do his thing - HE WILL TURN THIS SHIP AROUND!!!!"

That he will - no matter how much Tango's praying he won't. :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
...people asking me how much money I have on the game.

If you'd wear Cards gear, or even RED, they wouldn't have to ask. :D

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Code of Hammurabi.

Nice handle.

Who's your girlfriend....Rosetta Stone?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
GREAT POST! Billy Boy finally took a risk with DG and it's paying off - and it's going to continue to pay off in the future! You know what's great - being at a bar - screaming my head and people asking me how much money I have on the game. When I tell them nothing, you should see the shock and even appreciation for such rabidness for such a long-time horrid franchise. Someone called me the best fan he's ever seen - that was pretty cool.

But the best part is EVERYONE knows we're going to get there - at the end of almost every conversation I have with people during the games - they look at the screen and see that bad-ass mother on the sidelines and tell me what I already know - "If they let DG do his thing - HE WILL TURN THIS SHIP AROUND!!!!"

That he will - no matter how much Tango's praying he won't. :D

Throw a few bucks on the game and see how much more intense your screaming gets.When Booker got down to the 1,my dog went upstairs and hid i was yelling so much. :mad:

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good post, I certainly agree. IMO we will have a playoff team in place when the new stadium opens in 2006.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
Throw a few bucks on the game and see how much more intense your screaming gets.When Booker got down to the 1,my dog went upstairs and hid i was yelling so much. :mad:

I was there last year - but unfortunately I was rooting AGAINST us in that last Seattle game. When that fan ran ont he field with like 16 seconds left to stop the clock as we were scrambling to score a cheese(meaningless) TD, my friend and I who each had three-hundo against the Cards went beserk.

I could never - NEVER bet on the Cards - that's like begging for a heart attack.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Codeofhammurabi said:
I want to thank Mr. Bidwill for bringing Dennis Green in to coach this mess of an organization. He, and his coaching staff, has had us in every game (except Buffalo), and we have now won on the road. We now have expectations so high that when we win our first road game in two years, this board in up in arms over our young quarterback and reassembled offensive line not performing to pro-bowl type standards. Green has made us competitive even though we have not had Marcel Shipp and Anquan Boldin. He has made this team follow his lead, or they are shown the door. Green started with a great draft. Fitzgerald, Dansby, and Dockett are all great contributors already. He also has previous draft busts playing solid. :thewave:

We probably are not a playoff team this season, but we are pointed in the right direction. Another good draft, development of, or aquisition of a solid quarterback, and contiued productivity out of our defense will get us to the playoffs in the near future. When this happens we will have to thank Mr. Bidwill for bringing in Dennis Green.

GO CARDS!!!

That post brought a smile to my face :thumbup: Go Bidwills

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Bidwills could teach Ed Wade and the Phillies a thing or two about hiring someone to shake things up, instead of a company man. Never thought I'd live to see that happen!