Suns @ Grizzles Game Thread

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How many more games on Tnt do we have? I'd like us to actually have a chance at winning some games. :p

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Nash actually capable of taking care of the basketball? Another 6 turnover game from Nash. :rolleyes:

Nash always had a number of turnovers when the Suns used to have a high octane offense. Now it seems he often loses control of the ball for no apparent reason. I'm wondering what is happening. Maybe it's just the fatigue of trying to carry this team. The Suns are really in a downward spiral with no end in sight. If the Suns can't beat the upcoming Nets, who can they beat?

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
>
You must be registered for see images attach
>
You must be registered for see images
>
You must be registered for see images attach

Please.....:deadhorse2:

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
How do Amare and Lopez combine for 14-19 FG and Nash takes 17 shots alone, Barbosa 16, Hill 11, Richardson 11 and Amundson 8.

Seems like we lost this game simply once again because the Grizzlies are so much bigger team, put Amare and Lopez in foul trouble and the Suns on the other hand were once again more content on jump shooting than going to their bigs when they shoot 70%.

cly2tw

Reaction score
I just noticed Barbosa took 10 3s compared to 9 shots for Amare, this team is absolutely clueless.

It's Nash's team, remember?

Another loss when Nash leads the team in scoring with 6+ TOs. Grizzs forced Nash and LB combine for 36 shots, while Amare got only 9 with 2 TOs and 2FTs. We happily obliged with a great loss, following the cocky maxim of "we take what the other team give us". :(

Last edited:

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I just noticed Barbosa took 10 3s compared to 9 shots for Amare, this team is absolutely clueless.

When Amare gets 5 fouls its pretty obvious he'll have fewer attempts. :mulli:

When will Amare say enough's enough, give me the friggin ball and let me win games for you? He wants a max contract yet he can't call for the ball and take it into his own hands like a real star.

cly2tw

Reaction score

When will Amare say enough's enough, give me the friggin ball and let me win games for you? He wants a max contract yet he can't call for the ball and take it into his own hands like a real star.

because he'd get lynched for that by Nash fans.:mulli:

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score

Sounds simple enough, but it will take a lot more than that to win games. It's happened many times before and Suns are just like every other team in that respect. There are plenty of games where Amare (or any other supershooter--including Kobe) scored really big and the team lost. The philosophy of "Let (fill in superstar) have his, and shut everyone else down" works more often than not and it's a pretty common tactic. Balanced scoring throughout the game is harder for the other team to defend as opposed to zeroing in to stop one guy. Needless to drone on about it, but better defense on our end wouldn't hurt either.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
once again we let someone go off from 3pt land and we missed f/t's. those little things are killing us and could be the difference between a win and loss.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
omg ... did BigBird really beat Amare down the court for an alley oop?

At least BigBird is getting some valuable playing time - hopefully it will serve the Suns well later in the season.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn