Magic @ Suns Sunday game thread 12-31-2023

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker may not have had his best game stat wise, but he showed growth tonight as a point guard and as a leader.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
25.6 ppg
14.9 rpg
6.3 apg
1.7 bpg
111 free throws and 81 three pointers

Both played at least 26 games this season

Neither cower during the last 5 minutes

These are our other 2 starters - one of the best trades the Suns have ever made - not just solid role players but can be specifically super beneficial to our big 3

EG can bitch but he can do it as our 6th - and I'd consider him to still be one of the best in the league at that position - and having Grayson Allen allows us to not clock so many miles on Gordon
You must be registered for see images attach

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
just watched the highlights and the game was closer then i liked it to be. I guess theres more parity in the NBA then in years pass. Also glad to see Beal get his numbers

Last edited:

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
25.6 ppg
14.9 rpg
6.3 apg
1.7 bpg

These are our other 2 starters - one of the best trades the Suns have ever made - not just solid role players but can be specifically super beneficial to our big 3

EG can bitch but he can do it as our 6th - and I'd consider him to still be one of the best in the league at that position - and having Grayson Allen allows us to not clock so many miles on Gordon

Certainly don't miss Ayton. At least Allen and Nurc consistently play with passion.

Only caught the 2nd half of the Magic game. The team play is unrecognizable from a week ago. Its like someone flipped a switch and out came a new team.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Only six turn overs last night. That stat alone probably saved our bacon the way we had to overcome on rebounds and their defense. We did get longer this last season. So where did all these GIANT teams come from? LOL!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grayson Allen with a crazy pass to Devin Booker in the corner.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I had mixed feelings about last nights game. We completely blew it in the third quarter where we just went back to iso, one shot and done. Book missed quite a few during that stretch.

It felt like the usual collapse. But we held our pace to start the fourth and controlled most of the last quarter. I was surprised they waived the towel early as I thought they had the chance to play the foul game.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
25.6 ppg
14.9 rpg
6.3 apg
1.7 bpg

Nice post, I might be wrong but Gordon is not the defender or rebounder Allen is