Suns @ Cavaliers, Monday 3-11-24

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheese I want to be a bit fair here. Nashman is allowed to be positive too.

We all want the same thing, for the Suns to rise. I don't want to ban anyone so let's be cool to each other

Of course he can positive. I never said he couldn’t. I questioned why he was, but that’s a WORLD of difference between telling someone not to watch the game and that they’re a miserable person. That’s just straight crap.

But whatever…

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG 4th foul on Nurk. I swear, he is momentum killer sometimes.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great offensive run but man, we should be up by 15 if it wasn’t for this lame-o defense.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course he can positive. I never said he couldn’t. I questioned why he was, but that’s a WORLD of difference between telling someone not to watch the game and that they’re a miserable person. That’s just straight crap.

But whatever…

Love ya buddy. We don't need to eat our own.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Come on we need to break this thing open so we have some cushion to get us through the inevitable fourth quarter slump.
I think that’s the difference so far. The Suns have given up just enough points due to defensive lapses that quarter to keep the Cavs in it. But they are playing well enough on the offensive side to make up for it.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just reverting to the norm Suns still shooting great % damn near 60 and the Cavs coming back to earth! Three 30+ point quarters for the Suns now finish it off with another please no more 4th qtr garbage!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew that 3 would be off. Royce had a clear drive lane to the basket after that pump fake.

That's the play

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard