Raptors @ Suns, Thursday 3-7-24

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phoenix hosts the Toronto Raptors following the Phoenix Suns' 117-107 overtime victory against the Denver Nuggets. Suns are 20-13 at Home. Raptors are 10-20 away from home. Raptors won the last match up 112-105 on Nov. 30.

Game Time: 7:00 PM MST
TV: Suns Live, Arizona's Family 3TV / Arizona's Family Sports
Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the radio they said if the Nuggies or this game was a playoff game Booker plays. Suns are going to take a precautionary approach before allowing him back.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
if we lose tonight vogel needs to go

straight up - this is a must win at our home against a team with a 23-39 record - if he can't figure out how to beat them - if he can't get this team to produce we honestly don't deserve to make the playoffs and you know i buy orange koolaid in bulk

so yeah - toronto would be a loss too far for me - if you can beat denver in denver but then lose to toronto at home with everything on the line... it isn't a talent issue

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score

straight up - this is a must win at our home against a team with a 23-39 record - if he can't figure out how to beat them - if he can't get this team to produce we honestly don't deserve to make the playoffs and you know i buy orange koolaid in bulk

so yeah - toronto would be a loss too far for me - if you can beat denver in denver but then lose to toronto at home with everything on the line... it isn't a talent issue
Woah....this is a pretty big turn around for you. No? Curious to know what changed your mind?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

There is zero percent chance he is not finishing out this season no matter what happens. It's just to late in the season to make a change.

I do agree this is a game we should absolutely win, however with this team I would not be surprised if they lose at all.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is zero percent chance he is not finishing out this season no matter what happens. It's just to late in the season to make a change.

I do agree this is a game we should absolutely win, however with this team I would not be surprised if they lose at all.
This is probably accurate, but still notable when someone who has been against a coaching changes comes to the darkside. ;)

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope same suns team vs nuggets shows up for a tough raptors team

Keepin fingers crossed bong in arms :) lol

Want to see good performances by kd nurik on def boards and good gm by beal

Goooooo suns:)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we just crush this bad, depleted team, for once?

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
KD being doubled and nurk is still forcing the ball to him while he's being doubled - all while Beal is on the floor mind you