Suns at Jazz 11-1-14

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pathetic effort. Just like last season, the Suns continue the trend of laying an egg against crappy teams.

Those losses bite them in the ass last year when missing playoffs by just 1 game. Lets see if this loss will do the same.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dragic playing 33 minutes in a blowout loss. Kieff with 31 mins. Bledsoe will be close to that as well.

Suns are already a team that is fatigued from yesterday.

Idiotic coaching.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Crazy. Seat them all and put in the bench already.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
About time. Still inexcusable for Hornacek to continue to wear out Dragic even in a blowout game after he's already exhausted from the World Cup plus the game yesterday.

Dragic, Kieff and Bledsoe should not have played 30 mins, this game was decided very early in the 4th QTR.

Errntknght

Reaction score
I know I said Utah was going to improve with all their young guys returning a year more experienced (and Corbin gone) but I didn't think they'd mop the floor with us like this.

The west is going to be rugged and the disparity between WC and EC doesn't look diminished - after 7 interconf. games the WC is already +5. I expect to see six teams in the hunt for the last two playoff spots down to the last couple weeks this season. Wolves, Kings and Lakers being the bottom tier.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just think this game was more of the Suns being tired then anything. They just looked like they had no steam left in the 2nd quarter.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just think this game was more of the Suns being tired then anything. They just looked like they had no steam left in the 2nd quarter.

Utah is almost unbeatable when they play at home against a team on the second night of a back to back. It's ridiculously tough to play there or at Denver in that situation, the altitude is a killer.

Steve

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Yea not a good sign for a young team like ours imo. Tolliver is the only one who played that's over 30.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Utah is almost unbeatable when they play at home against a team on the second night of a back to back. It's ridiculously tough to play there or at Denver in that situation, the altitude is a killer.

Steve

The Raptors just destroyed them last night by like 20 and the Raptors were playing on the 2nd night of a back to back after their ROAD game against Sacramento.

Oh and the Raptors didn't even have Demar DeRozan for the game.

Jazz are an awful team, there's no excuses to get destroyed or even beat by them whether it's at Utah or wherever.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Raptors just destroyed them last night by like 20 and the Raptors were playing on the 2nd night of a back to back after their ROAD game against Sacramento.

Oh and the Raptors didn't even have Demar DeRozan for the game.

Jazz are an awful team, there's no excuses to get destroyed or even beat by them whether it's at Utah or wherever.

And yet it happens all the time. I know that they have an incredible win percentage when they host a team on the second night of a back to back. So does Denver. Ask anyone that has ever travelled to play a game in altitude without having a chance to acclimate. It's tough.

I don't watch enough Jazz games to know what happened but when we played them they were a decent team and they have since fallen apart. It's no surprise that the team with the 3rd best record in the NBA could win on the second night of a B2B against a team that had a 6 game losing streak working (most of those at home).

Steve

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And yet it happens all the time. I know that they have an incredible win percentage when they host a team on the second night of a back to back. So does Denver. Ask anyone that has ever travelled to play a game in altitude without having a chance to acclimate. It's tough.

I don't watch enough Jazz games to know what happened but when we played them they were a decent team and they have since fallen apart. It's no surprise that the team with the 3rd best record in the NBA could win on the second night of a B2B against a team that had a 6 game losing streak working (most of those at home).

Steve
Exactly, Jazz aren't good. Doesn't matter if a team is playing there on the 5th night of a back to back to back to back to back or if their playing there with 6 days rest, Jazz suck.

Hormets are another team who blows and has lost every single game since beating us.

When will these to losses to absolute crap teams stop? Suns had the most losses to sub .500 teams last season out of the top 9 teams in the West.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly, Jazz aren't good. Doesn't matter if a team is playing there on the 5th night of a back to back to back to back to back or if their playing there with 6 days rest, Jazz suck.

Hormets are another team who blows and has lost every single game since beating us.

When will these to losses to absolute crap teams stop? Suns had the most losses to sub .500 teams last season out of the top 9 teams in the West.

You've made that statement before and each time you throw it out there as if it's a surprise. Isn't that exactly what you should expect if a team performed precisely to their level? Regardless, right now, we aren't horrible but we're not a great team either.

As for Charlotte, yeah that's a bad loss. I remember Lance getting away with a couple of his fake fouls and the game kind of turning on that but it should have never happened. We had the chance to put them away and we didn't. I'm not thrilled with the losses to the Kings, Jazz and Nuggets but they aren't unreasonable losses. It's hard to overcome losses at home to Charlotte and Orlando though. Those will be killers when we look back at our season.

Steve

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard