RMs: Final Mock Extravaganza

Which Mock do you like the most

• Total voters

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
DeCastro, Cordy Glenn, or the player who I liked right off the bat, Dont'a Hightower.

I liked Dont'a Hightower last season, and I should have just stated it, and stuck by it.

Hightower would have been more valuable to the Cardinals in the long run then Michael Floyd.

I didn't like Floyd from the beginning and have no idea why he was drafted. He is ours now so I hope for Floyd to explode onto the scene this year......we will see.

It usually takes a WR at least his 2nd yr. to flourish in normal circumstances.....with a real QB and all. :) I think he showed some good promise considering. Even Fitz who was drafted #3 overall didn't set the NFL on fire right away.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dude, SERIOUSLY, how can one use the word love and hate for a couple of mid round QBS...especially when the one you hate has more production than the potential of the one you love :D

Thats not true. Typically I prefer production over potential

(thus why I hate Lane Johnson)

But the issue is weve seen Landrys ceiling and its not very good. He started off his career great, and slowly got worse. You are suppose to get better as you go forward, not regress.

Matt Scott is one of those pure potential guys that I normally dislike. His throws are gorgeous. And most importantly, he has an IT factor about him. Landry seems like a goon when hes on camera. Scott looks, walks, talks, and commands his huddle like a winner

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I think either Warmack or Cooper will be there at 12. I am hoping we come away with either Fisher or Jarvis Jones.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Thats not true. Typically I prefer production over potential

(thus why I hate Lane Johnson)

But the issue is weve seen Landrys ceiling and its not very good. He started off his career great, and slowly got worse. You are suppose to get better as you go forward, not regress.

Matt Scott is one of those pure potential guys that I normally dislike. His throws are gorgeous. And most importantly, he has an IT factor about him. Landry seems like a goon when hes on camera. Scott looks, walks, talks, and commands his huddle like a winner

I might be wrong, but I doubt you were ever in the huddle with Scott or Jones to have any idea of how much command of the huddle they have :)

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here is what Gruden thinks about what was happening to Laundry Jones.

“I didn’t really like a lot of the plays he had to run at Oklahoma,” Gruden writes. “Last season, the Sooners consistently didn’t have any tight ends as options in the passing game, and didn’t do enough to give Jones the option to have easy outlets, which eliminated the opportunity to dump the ball off to tight ends or running backs. If I’m going to criticize anybody for that, I’m going to criticize Oklahoma. The Sooners often went with four-wideout formations, and I thought it stymied their QB. They lost balance and their play-action passing game. That put a lot on Jones, and it probably created a situation where he had to throw the ball too often.”

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rugby, great job. Just about the Dolphins Trade Mock. According to GBN, Miami media is reporting that the Dolphins DON'T like Lane Johnson. And it seems to me that if they did they'd trade up, it would be in front of us, so we couldn't get him.

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Rugby, great job. Just about the Dolphins Trade Mock. According to GBN, Miami media is reporting that the Dolphins DON'T like Lane Johnson. And it seems to me that if they did they'd trade up, it would be in front of us, so we couldn't get him.

Good to know.

Thanks

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Of course they don't. I am sure they don't like Eric Fisher or Luke Joeckel either. The team needs a LT, and there are 3 first round graded LTs. They may not like Johnson as much as they like Fisher or Joeckel, but I doubt they really don't care for Johnson.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Latest KFFL buzz has Dolphs leaning defensive tackle (either Lotuleilei or Richardson).

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KC's Brandon Albert is available for a second round pick and then there's the contract. One of the tackle needy teams may go in that direction rather than trade up.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
KC's Brandon Albert is available for a second round pick and then there's the contract. One of the tackle needy teams may go in that direction rather than trade up.

The Dolphins? They have two 2nd rounders and they apparently are not interested in trading up for Lane Johnson. This might be why.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Dolphins? They have two 2nd rounders and they apparently are not interested in trading up for Lane Johnson. This might be why.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade up with Oakland to take Fisher. The Raiders don't have a 2nd so it looks like a good match up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard