So... 2024 UDFAs?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Any thoughts here? With a 12 person draft class, is there anyone even worth considering? Maybe a Slovis or Tagovailoa for a camp QB arm and competition with Tune?

Maybe a kicker?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have 77 signed players and 12 draft picks. Roster limits are 90 players.

We could technically sign UDFA and cut them as we sign draft picks, but who would want to sign here knowing that?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
We have 77 signed players and 12 draft picks. Roster limits are 90 players.

We could technically sign UDFA and cut them as we sign draft picks, but when would want to sign here knowing that?

Yeah, I don't see a lot of UDFAs being signed, what a change from the old Cardinal way. I guess they can do the rookie tryout thing and maybe one of those guys bumps someone off the bottom of the roster that is already here.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the first year when the UDFA class is our draft picks! Which is a step up, right?

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
DT Fabien Lovett, Florida State
NT Evan Anderson, Florida Atlantic
DT Keith Randolph, Illinois
EDGE Gabriel Murphy, UCLA
EDGE Braiden McGregor, Michigan

Bring them all in, and see what happens at a tryout.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards roster should now be at the league max at 90 players with the signings of WR Xavier Weaver and Longs Snapper Joe Shimko.
As Bankybruce posted the draft picks don't count yet, cards need to sign them first. I would also think some of those future signees could be cut to make room for UDFAs.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As Bankybruce posted the draft picks don't count yet, cards need to sign them first. I would also think some of those future signees could be cut to make room for UDFAs.
I deleted my post as they are signing more than 2 players.However, I don't think there will be many signings. Probably just a few

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cut before they are signed? Confused
We can technically sign 13 UDFA tonight or in the next few days. We just have to cut players as we sign drafted players. We can only have 90 players on our roster..

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I think they meant the players we signed to future contracts at the end of the season.

I looked it up though, players signed to future contracts don’t count towards the 90 man roster.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison