• I love lamp

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Get a PG!
We did it your way, I'm not impressed.
Even a journeyman 40 yr old PG COULD fix a lot of our problems. Even better if he has a defensive mindset.
Book, Beal and KD are decent at bringing the ball up and getting an assist to make it look like we don't need one but IMO we do.

There is no chance in hell we can fix our lazy, boring, uninspired, snuggly soft, careless, useless, wide open asscheeks "defense" this year, probably not even next. (YEAH I said it)
A decent PG could tighten up the offense enough so that we don't need to play better defense. (or maybe we don't notice so much)
We have 0 players on this team that can RUN a team, it's quite obvious and Frank isn't able to get them to make an effort on D.
So give them all the tools they need to get open and run other teams into the ground.

This team WILL NOT hit full stride without a PG.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a PG!
We did it your way, I'm not impressed.
Even a journeyman 40 yr old PG COULD fix a lot of our problems. Even better if he has a defensive mindset.
Book, Beal and KD are decent at bringing the ball up and getting an assist to make it look like we don't need one but IMO we do.

There is no chance in hell we can fix our lazy, boring, uninspired, snuggly soft, careless, useless, wide open asscheeks "defense" this year, probably not even next. (YEAH I said it)
A decent PG could tighten up the offense enough so that we don't need to play better defense. (or maybe we don't notice so much)
We have 0 players on this team that can RUN a team, it's quite obvious and Frank isn't able to get them to make an effort on D.
So give them all the tools they need to get open and run other teams into the ground.

This team WILL NOT hit full stride without a PG.
I disagree. Yes we really screwed up not going after a strong PG to run this team but adding a 40 year old journeyman would do absolutely nothing for us. We're in a mess, there are no easy fixes for the situation we're in. All we can do is hope this group of disparate parts finds a way to become a cohesive team in the next 20 games. And that would be nothing short of miraculous.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
They at the very least need a pg they can bring in to run things while a starter rests. Something needs to change.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson