Pistons @ Suns 11/9/16

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tyson Chandler is questionable to play again.

And also SVG disappointed in the citizens of Phoenix

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You must be registered for see images attach

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Doubt it. Trump dominated among uneducated, lower-middle class white people. Those are NOT the people in attendance at Suns games, they got priced out years ago.

And that dirt-bag hypocrite can bite me. Looks as though Trump is going to carry Michigan too, hope he says the same nonsense before their next home game.

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
“Look, I don’t get it. And I’m having a hard time taking it. I’m just glad that the people I’m with here — and I’ll include you guys, too — that I like. Because I’m going to have a hard time. I will say, one point of pride, I live in Oakland County, Michigan, and I was surprised, but Oakland County voted for Clinton. At least I can look around say, ‘We weren’t the ones putting that guy in office.'
Nope, looks like he's hanging his hat on his county choosing Hilary.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good win by the Suns tonight with balanced scoring although Chriss and Bender went scoreless. A lot of credit to go around although my praise tonight especially goes to Bledsoe, Dudley and Len. Len and Bledsoe had 14 and 11 rebounds respectively. Also Bledsoe had 8 assists.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Great win. Another one of those games where i feel all warm and fuzzy about Len. I wish they would happen more often. Bled was stellar all night and especially in the 4th.

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Len is so frustrating because he has games like these in which he looks so good then next game he looks its his first time ever playing basketball and acts very confused.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Len is so frustrating because he has games like these in which he looks so good then next game he looks its his first time ever playing basketball and acts very confused.

He had a fairly good game last night. But a hand full of decent to good games in a 82 game season doesnt keep you on the roster, or it shouldnt. Lens in his fourth year, there is no excuse for his many dissapearing acts or bb confusion on a nightly basis.
I want to know why Williams hasnt even sniffed the court so far this season. He's on the roster for a reason. With Chandler out and with barely a center starting now I thought for sure Kumbaya would play Williams.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I've said it many times. Big men take longer. I think Len will continue to improve so I'm still patient. Give him a reasonable contract. If he breaks out great, if not we usually go small anyhow so he just needs to beef up and bang for a few minutes each game, or just be a backup.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tyson Chandler is questionable to play again.

And also SVG disappointed in the citizens of Phoenix

is he going to say the same thing about the people in Michigan?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've said it many times. Big men take longer. I think Len will continue to improve so I'm still patient. Give him a reasonable contract. If he breaks out great, if not we usually go small anyhow so he just needs to beef up and bang for a few minutes each game, or just be a backup.

Len is past the date where extensions can be given. He will become a restricted free agent after the season and the open market will likely determine his value in free agency. So there is no guarantee the Suns will be able to sign Len to a "reasonable contract" in their eyes. The Suns do have the right to match an offer from another team and give Len a fifth year. However, there is always the possibility the Suns could choose not to match an offer by another team and lose him in free agency. A sign and trade is also an option.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I never rely on stats at all but it seemed like Len plays better with Dudley out there. I've seen Dudley on occasion or two tell Len where to go on D and when to rotate/help.

Errntknght

Reaction score
I want to know why Williams hasnt even sniffed the court so far this season. He's on the roster for a reason. With Chandler out and with barely a center starting now I thought for sure Kumbaya would play Williams.

I'm with you on this... heck, Watson played Williams last year. Not a ton but more than the zeroes he's getting this year - and Williams performed great. I don't begrudge Chriss and Bender the minutes they get but Williams and Ulis look like they're more ready to contribute.

Jason1970

Reaction score
is he going to say the same thing about the people in Michigan?

Yeah, the voters for Hitlary are showing some serious class around the country causing riots. And the demographics on who voted for Trump are a lot different than the liberals think. You know who they were? Taxpayers, tired of flipping the bill for everyone and still getting blamed for their loser lives.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah, the voters for Hitlary are showing some serious class around the country causing riots. And the demographics on who voted for Trump are a lot different than the liberals think. You know who they were? Taxpayers, tired of flipping the bill for everyone and still getting blamed for their loser lives.
Not the place for this. :rolleyes: