Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 11-21-22

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, but Cards best chance by far is to win the division - and we don't play Seattle again and they have the tie breaker.

I'm pretty sure 3% is pretty close to accurate.
I think that’s to win the division. Because if we win today we have a very decent shot of making it. Washington plays Dallas and Philly again. Plus some other tough games. We play San Fran again so we control our own destiny quite a bit. I mean keep winning and we have a good shot. Our tougher games have been played.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think that’s to win the division. Because if we win today we have a very decent shot of making it. Washington plays Dallas and Philly again. Plus some other tough games. We play San Fran again so we control our own destiny quite a bit. I mean keep winning and we have a good shot. Our tougher games have been played.
Yeah, that Denver game doesn't look NEARLY as daunting as it was before. The Chargers game is at least at home. (or might that be a bad thing? ugh)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That's correct. We have a 0.5% chance to win the Division (per FO) and a 3% chance to get the 3rd WC.

Basically, we need a lot of help from the teams below us coming unglued.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler might get back until after the bye:

If true, the injury prone tag starts sticking more and more.

For a guy that finished a game on the injury and scrambled on it during said game AFTER INJURY. Then practiced for two straight weeks with video of him actually running posted by the team. So bizarre.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think we will get blown out. We might even win it. This stuff happens in the NFL all the time. We have yet to get out to a big lead even one time this season and even the worst teams in the NFL do that once a season. Maybe today. Maybe not. Maybe a big lead choked away in the last couple of mintues. Probably the most likely outcome.

San Francisco is not Kansas City. Not Buffalo. Not Philadelphia. They are another inconsistent NFC team so far this season.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kylers hammy must be way worse than Hops hammy and Buddas ankle. Lol
Well neither of those guys will get crushed if they can’t move quickly. All you tough guys saying he should go would be the same ones criticizing if he went got injured more and was out for season! Some of us would still like to see Murray, Hop, Hollywood, Connor, Moore all on the field at the same time. If he’s hurt it is what it is, why should he risk a more serious injury or tear on a season that’s toast already. And no KM has not had full practices they have had multiple reports has done some light but not full practices.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave