Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 11-21-22

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big game

A win and we are 5-6 and back in the hunt in the NFC West

Can Colt have another good game?

Can we get the run game going to help him out?

Can the D slow down the Niners and hold them to FG's?

National TV and we have a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot on these broadcasts

Go Cardinals!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Week 11 of the NFL season wraps up Monday night with the Arizona Cardinals playing the San Francisco 49ers (-8, 43.5) at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City (ESPN, 8:15 ET).

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Leki wasn’t a liability, this is a game the front 4 could take over. Their OL not named Trent Williams can be fully taken advantage of.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Big game

A win and we are 5-6 and back in the hunt in the NFC West YES

Can Colt have another good game? YES HE CAN HAVE ANOTHER MEDIOCRE GAME

Can we get the run game going to help him out? NO

Can the D slow down the Niners and hold them to FG's? MAYBE

National TV and we have a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot on these broadcasts 80% NINERS FANS FOR THIS GAME, THAT WILL BE TALKED ABOUT ALL NIGHT

Go Cardinals!

You must be registered for see images attach

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Man, it's really unlikely that we make the playoffs, even if we win tonight. Football Outsiders has us with a 3.6% chance to make the playoffs right now. What a mess.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, it's really unlikely that we make the playoffs, even if we win tonight. Football Outsiders has us with a 3.6% chance to make the playoffs right now. What a mess.

I think that's crazy low. Were one win off a playoff spot. The 7th spot is currently occupied by the 5-4 Niners.

I think it's an outside shot. And we get our asses kicked if we did pull it off. But I think 3% is way low.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think that's crazy low. Were one win off a playoff spot. The 7th spot is currently occupied by the 5-4 Niners.

I think it's an outside shot. And we get our asses kicked if we did pull it off. But I think 3% is way low.
The Commies are 6-5. We're fourth in line for the 3rd NFC Wild Card Spot. Behind DETROIT.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yeah, but Cards best chance by far is to win the division - and we don't play Seattle again and they have the tie breaker.

I'm pretty sure 3% is pretty close to accurate.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose