John Harbaugh

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
seeing speculation that the Ravens may trade JH rather than keep him. Part of it Im sure is because they still have not negotiated his new contract after publicly saying they were keeping him.

This is something MBSK should be looking in to. I would offer two years of conditional picks....say 2020 and 2021..... first rounder if we make the playoffs that year, second rounder if we get 8 wins.... third rounder if we get less than 8 wins... something like that.

I still cant figure out why the Ravens are not happy with JH...but I would be happy with him here.

what do you think? Would you trade for him? If so, what would you trade?

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Harbaugh has the Ravens by the balls and it’s well deserved for putting him on the hot seat early in the season. I can’t see Harbaugh signing the necessary extension to even consider a trade when he’d most likely be the top candidate next season after his current deal expires.
He’ll have a ton of options.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no friggin way....what?

you dont like JH? or you wouldnt trade two picks for him?

Yup. Same boat I wouldn’t trade any picks. Johns a good coach. But he isn’t THAT good.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm not hip to trading picks either, even though I prefer Harbs to some of these other guys.

Maybe offer JJ Nelson & Chad Williams?

:stick:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
If it's the Dolphins and Broncos in play I would imagine we could easily move into pole position since we're in the NFC.

Someone run over to JT's and wake up Keim Time to let him know.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He seems to be doing pretty well in that department. I would expect the same style of defense.
He’s not the d coordinator. Never has been. His roots are STs. The Ravens as an organization always invest in all aspects of their D.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Understood but pretty sure this is his style of defense now and he has hired several DC to keep it going.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
He won't come here but I would be happy with him as our HC

BirdDroppings

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't see him coming here but if some other team trades for him that's 1 less team that competing to hire whoever we're targetting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson