If you still believe the Suns can come back, check in here.

Agloco

Veteran
Reaction score
Well this isn't the ideal way to start the playoffs but I still believe that the Suns can come back and win 4 straight.

The Spurs had a great shooting night that they won't be able to continue. The refs heavily favored the Spurs and I can only hope that we get a less biased crew on Sunday and the rest of the way. The Suns still have more fire and desire and clearly more talent at just about every position on the court.

Its not going to be easy but the Suns will turn it on and once they win the next two, the momentum will be overwhelming and the Spurs will crumble like they have done so often in the past.

Go Suns!

Agloco

Veteran
Reaction score
Well this isn't the ideal way to start the playoffs but I still believe that the Suns can come back and win 4 straight.

The Spurs had a great shooting night that they won't be able to continue. The refs heavily favored the Spurs and I can only hope that we get a less biased crew on Sunday and the rest of the way. The Suns still have more fire and desire and clearly more talent at just about every position on the court.

Its not going to be easy but the Suns will turn it on and once they win the next two, the momentum will be overwhelming and the Spurs will crumble like they have done so often in the past.

Go Suns!

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see them start the 2008-2009 season with 4 wins. They're a great team.

Agloco

Veteran
Reaction score
uh isn't the series over? why the **** are you even on this forum anymore other than to show us how pathetic of a loser you actually are..

No, quite actually it's to demonstrate how immature and unconstructive some fans such as yourself can be. Thanks for proving my point.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And that matters because?.......

Because it appears that you think you are arguing with a Suns fan who believes the ridiculous claims that he/she is posting, but you are really arguing with a Spurs fan who is just mocking Suns fans. See how that looks kind of dumb?

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
No, quite actually it's to demonstrate how immature and unconstructive some fans such as yourself can be. Thanks for proving my point.

nice you are doing good work for the spurs organization and it really matters.. keep it up you are such a great fan..

****ing loser

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard