If you still believe the Suns can come back, check in here.

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
Well this isn't the ideal way to start the playoffs but I still believe that the Suns can come back and win 4 straight.

The Spurs had a great shooting night that they won't be able to continue. The refs heavily favored the Spurs and I can only hope that we get a less biased crew on Sunday and the rest of the way. The Suns still have more fire and desire and clearly more talent at just about every position on the court.

Its not going to be easy but the Suns will turn it on and once they win the next two, the momentum will be overwhelming and the Spurs will crumble like they have done so often in the past.

Go Suns!

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
(Disclaimer: My remaining hope depends on if D'Antoni realizes his job is on the line and he's dissecting film like a mad man. Depends on if Amare and Nash still have some pride)

ONE GAME at a time. That's what needs to be preached. Don't think about game 5, 6. One game.

Let's hope this thread lasts past Sunday. :(

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
we'd have a good chance if someone jumps on duncan's kneecap and turns it around backwards..

that or ginosely flops into the backboard .. the backboard falls on him and paralyzes him..

if either of those circumstances happened and we still lost..

i'd consider it a victory for the nba.. both those whining babies need to be elsewhere..

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
yea the Suns have definitely shown signs that are in this series for the long haul, and that the momentum is about to swing heavily in their favor.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
It should be more than obvious to everyone that Bong is a Spurs troll, but he is a pretty funny one.

Read some of his other posts.

"We will 16 straight! I see no reason we can't run the table to win the title - well except if Stern continues to make sure that the refs don't allow that to happen. "

"But the 2008 Suns are and this is the best team I have seen Phoenix ever put together. Did you see how we dominated the first quarter of both games? That proves that the Suns are clearly the better team."

"Barbosa is a great player, better than anyone wearing a Spurs uniform tonight for sure. If the refs weren't so blatantly biased the Suns win by a dozen."

Lorenzo

Reaction score
ok.....whatever spurs or suns fan bong. yes it can be done.....but not if the suns don't win one game at a time. that's the key just winning one. then take it from there. I hope it happens.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
at least he's a clever troll

hmmmmmmmm just last night you said you were leaving and not comming back and not even watching game 4. Do you ever follow through with what you say or do you just lie about everything?

And again, your wishing harm and death upon people over a game. Talk about pathetic... your the definition.

Rick

Reaction score
we'd have a good chance if someone jumps on duncan's kneecap and turns it around backwards..

that or ginosely flops into the backboard .. the backboard falls on him and paralyzes him..

if either of those circumstances happened and we still lost..

i'd consider it a victory for the nba.. both those whining babies need to be elsewhere..

Do you set kittens on fire and trip old ladies for fun?

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I'm not even watching the game today.

Instead, I'll be watching Webb vs Peavy.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
at least he's a clever troll

Yes, he is clever - I'll give him that. He's masquerading as the ultimate whinny Suns fan who always blames the refs.

I still have a sliver of hope (and belief). They will probably win today but it'll be over in San Antonio next game.

lakers4life

Rookie
Reaction score
Well this isn't the ideal way to start the playoffs but I still believe that the Suns can come back and win 4 straight.

The Spurs had a great shooting night that they won't be able to continue. The refs heavily favored the Spurs and I can only hope that we get a less biased crew on Sunday and the rest of the way. The Suns still have more fire and desire and clearly more talent at just about every position on the court.

Its not going to be easy but the Suns will turn it on and once they win the next two, the momentum will be overwhelming and the Spurs will crumble like they have done so often in the past.

Go Suns!

How can you say they have more fire and desire and more talent at just about every position??..tony parker > nash....ginobli > bell....duncan > shaq..the only advantage you have is at the 4 position with stoudemire.

OP
OP
Bong

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
I ain't no troll! I may be more optimistic than most but does no one remember the Red Sox coming back against the Yankees after being down 3-0? Does no one remember that the Suns beat the Spurs in the regular season and that this was the only time we've lost three in a row all year?

Go ahead and rip me elsewhere if you like but don't do it in this thread. Please only post here if you still believe in the Suns. There are plenty of other threads for those that have given up to commiserate.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
The refs heavily favored the Spurs and I can only hope that we get a less biased crew on Sunday and the rest of the way.

Seriously dude.. you need to **** with this crap. Every post you have is some bitch fest about the refs, and it makes you look stupid. The officiating has been fine in this series, stop making lame excuses. The Spurs have outplayed the Suns so far, plain and simple. If the Suns win tonight, it will be because they played better then the Spurs, and that's the only reason.

Shut up about the f**king refs already, you're a tired broken record.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen