Hollywood Brown thread?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Why insult John Brown?

He had 2 1,000 yard season in the old NFL vs Hollywood who has 1.
It's a flattering comparison for Hollywood, to be sure. Just not someone either way I'd pay big money between size issues and medical problems.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I don't think that gets him signed right now, but what do I know?

Are you willing to lose him to save Michael Bidwill money?
Then he can leave. It isn't about saving Bidwill money--it's about signing actual good receivers that can actually help us. He's shown he's not all that and a bucket of chicken, and he's showing lack of any kind of work ethic, chops, want to be involved, etc. He's heading towards cancerous on the field because of it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then he can leave. It isn't about saving Bidwill money--it's about signing actual good receivers that can actually help us. He's shown he's not all that and a bucket of chicken, and he's showing lack of any kind of work ethic, chops, want to be involved, etc. He's heading towards cancerous on the field because of it.

Cancerous seems like a huge bridge too far. There’s just nothing’s by special about him in any way, shape or form and his size limits him in being able to do everything we need a WR to do, even outside of catching the ball.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like him but he does seem injury prone. His production is inconsistent. I agree with Harry that he really is not a top receiver but a 3 or 4.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lack of any kind of work ethic, chops, want to be involved, etc. He's heading towards cancerous on the field because of it.
Did I miss something? I don't recall anything of that sort.

I think he lacks ability when it comes to contested catches; but then, perhaps amidst all the losses, people forget some of the impressive efforts and catches he's demonstrated even this season, too.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Cancerous seems like a huge bridge too far. There’s just nothing’s by special about him in any way, shape or form and his size limits him in being able to do everything we need a WR to do, even outside of catching the ball.
Yep, it is. That was my upset because they replaced my work computer and my whole late afternoon was doing nothing productive and changing settings back.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson