Gortat to work out with Hakeem

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Marcin Gortat:
Leaving to NYC tomorrow and after soccer game leaving to houston to work with THE DREAM. looking forward to learn something new.

I love that he's going to work with Hakeem like Howard did. Hakeem did so much for Howard's offense last year. Imagine if he even just makes a small improvement for Gortat.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Marcin Gortat:

I love that he's going to work with Hakeem like Howard did. Hakeem did so much for Howard's offense last year. Imagine if he even just makes a small improvement for Gortat.
It can help him some out on defense too, my prediction is Gortat and Nash going to the All Star game this year, as long as Howard stays somewhere in the East. Hakeem knows where to put his feet on defense and it also helped out Howard with his foul troubles.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
It can help him some out on defense too, my prediction is Gortat and Nash going to the All Star game this year, as long as Howard stays somewhere in the East. Hakeem knows where to put his feet on defense and it also helped out Howard with his foul troubles.

Hakeem was such an amazing player. I hope Gortat can pick up a move or two in the low post from him. If he can become a threat from the low post, he's gonna be a very dangerous player.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Hakeem became my favorite player to watch and that holds through today. Jordan was amazing to watch as well, but I loved Hakeem....

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hakeem was such a student of the game and especially of big man skills. He developed over his time in the league. I remember when he went to work out with Moses Malone and it absolutely transformed him as a player. Now he is passing that knowledge on to others. It cannot be anything but good.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
LMAO. Slinslin erased his comment real quick about Gortat being a scrub. It's hilarious he keeps saying he doesn't hate the guy when it's obvious he does.

I thought it was a joke. He really posted that?!

Edit: What the heck? My post got inserted above what I quoted!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Nothing but good can come from Marcin working out with one of the greatest of all time.

slinslin hates anyone who wears a Suns uniform.

If he played for the Suns, he'd want himself traded to "blow the team up."

Slinsin is the new Andrew. He'll never recover from his man crush leaving the Suns.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LMAO. Slinslin erased his comment real quick about Gortat being a scrub. It's hilarious he keeps saying he doesn't hate the guy when it's obvious he does.

Marcin Gortat:

I am all for guys learning from Vets (especially hall of famers). A guy can't learn if he is not willing to.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

slinslin hates anyone who wears a Suns uniform.

If he played for the Suns, he'd want himself traded to "blow the team up."

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hakeem was such an amazing player. I hope Gortat can pick up a move or two in the low post from him. If he can become a threat from the low post, he's gonna be a very dangerous player.
Best center i ever witnessed during my '87-current window of watching NBA ball.
Quick and instinctive like a cat,but relentless and strong like a well-oiled machine.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slinslin did not write that comment. I did it as a joke. Funny how totally believable it was though....

lol. Funny. I didn't doubt it for a second.

Impression = 4/5 stars. I would have given you 5 but you forgot to pump up Lopez in the same post.:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard