Gameday thread Jaguars at Cardinals 11-26-17

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the team, not the coach and would never abandon the team. We see people make threats like yours all the time. I can't recall ever seeing anyone follow through and I simply said part of me wants Arians back, just to see if you will follow through on your threat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Fair enough

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Too early to worry about that. We have five to go, and if this decimated team manages to go 8-8, it will be an incredible feat. And then we can trade up.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? So being medicore to awful for the majority of the game constitutes a "hell of a performance? :rolleyes:

He was palyingbrhe number one defense in the nfl... the bestb defense the nfl has seen in 15 years and he put up 27 points on them when all teams avergaed 14... he was good to great when it mattered... your just hatin...

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Something memorable is going to happen in this game, I'm not saying a mere win or loss but I have a strange feeling we are going to remember this one as a Cardinals fan

You called it, JG! Wow, what a game and what a thrilling way to win and snap a 2 game losing streak. Kudos to you and everyone who predicted this win. JG---you said we are going to remember this game, well, you were right, this one is worth remembering! :newcards:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was palyingbrhe number one defense in the nfl... the bestb defense the nfl has seen in 15 years and he put up 27 points on them when all teams avergaed 14... he was good to great when it mattered... your just hatin...

I'm not getting all this Gabbert hate

It's like the posters of predetermined that he's going to suck and view his play through those eyes

As said up thread Palmer looked like crap in this offense for his first few games

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Amos and Bettcher. I dont care what happens. Arians has to be fired. Fans can do it. I live in Tennessee and the backlash of them hiring Schiano has literally destroyed Twitter. And now he was flying in to sign. But with the fans and town going crazy. He isn't going to be hired and the AD may be fired!!

PS: Tennessee is backing out on Schiano because the backlash was about his involvement in the Sandusky scandal at Penn State...has nothing to do with his coaching ability. When was the last time a team backed out on signing a coach, based on ability, after the deal was already agreed upon?

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PS: Tennessee is backing out on Schiano because the backlash was about his involvement in the Sandusky scandal at Penn State...has nothing to do with his coaching ability. When was the last time a team backed out on signing a coach, based on ability, after the deal was already agreed upon?

June Jones?

Well anyway, with regard to this game, the offense sputtered the whole day and still put up 27 on the top defense. Good game. If someone told me before the season started that Blaine Gabbert would be firing passes to Ricky Seals Jones and that Adrian Peterson would be following Alex Boone into the end zone for us, I'd have had you taken away.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well I live here. I actually think it's because they dont want him and used the penn st stuff as fuel to light the fire. They want a big splash here. Moral high ground left when they tried to do everything to keep Bruce Pearl. I get some of it But a lot of it was they don't think he is any different then Butch Jones

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Malik Jackson-Jermaine Gresham fight after game

Cardinals tight end Jermaine Gresham and Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson got in a fight after Sunday’s game, according to Darren Urban of the Cardinals’ website.

Both players threw punches, per Urban.

That means Gresham and Jackson could face discipline from the league, even though their fight occurred postgame.

Brent Martineau of CBS47/FOX30 posted video of Marcell Dareus pulling Jackson away and leading him to the locker room. Martineau tweeted that Jackson “was hot coming off the field and had to be calmed down.”

The Cardinals were animated on their sideline after Phil Dawson‘s 57-yard field goal with one second left gave them a 27-24 victory. Arizona coach Bruce Arians was caught mouthing a string of profanities, though it was unclear who he was talking to or about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen